Samurai jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I am proud to be able to say that I have no idea at all what this thread is about.
    Ahem.

Long ago in a distant land I Akuma the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior welding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo ghetto evil that is Aku.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
      Ahem.

Long ago in a distant land I Akuma the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil, but a foolish samurai warrior welding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo ghetto evil that is Aku.
      Close.
      Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        Ahem.

I knew I had a good reason to be proud.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I knew I had a good reason to be proud.

Comment

Autocorrect is a monster.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
              So they didn't ruin it like Power Puff Girls, and Teen Titans? I know it's a different company, but if this is true, then maybe there is a bit more hope for the new Duck Tales show.
              I read that it's still by Genndy Tartakovsky, and that it's a bit darker and edgier. Mrs. Guacamole is categorically against me watching anything with "adult" in the title, so I haven't watched anything on Adult Swim for some time.
              "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
              Hear my cry, hear my shout,
              Save me, save me"

Comment

The visuals look gorgeous. I'm super jealous of anyone watching this:

SamuraiJack_Image13.jpg
                SamuraiJack_Image16.jpg

from

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/10/14...ork-adult-swim
                "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                  I read that it's still by Genndy Tartakovsky, and that it's a bit darker and edgier. Mrs. Guacamole is categorically against me watching anything with "adult" in the title, so I haven't watched anything on Adult Swim for some time.
                  Sorry, I meant Duck Tales was by a different company. Almost all of the cartoons by Genndy that I can remember have been really good. Symbionic Titan was great, but got cancelled for the dumbest reason. A show with giant robots fighting aliens and they "couldn't see any toys being made" for it.

Comment