Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Argument for Purgatory.

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Look, I'm not wasting my time on yet another one of your lists, because they are fraught with wild unsupported claims and are just plain wrong. Just this list on penal substitution shows your complete ignorance on the purpose and function of the temple and her fulfillment in Christ.
    You have made some claims without evidence and avoided answering the arguments presented.

JM

Banned
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    This is called an ad hominem attack, because you are attacking me and/or my church instead of addressing the Bible-based argument. Are you saying that you are so incapable of basic Bible interpretation that you don't know how to respond, and must simply rely on faith that your Pope is right and that what the Bible seems to say is wrong?
    There was no ad hominem attack by me and you have proposed a false dichotomy between the Pope and the bible.

JM

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMartin View Post
    You have made some claims without evidence and avoided answering the arguments presented.

JM
    I answered your claims.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---