Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

My uncle has Mesothelioma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

I know that the asbestos companies have already been sued(my uncle was exposed to asbestos when working in the Navy and in the power plant), but I really want God to bring about justice considering that the companies knew that asbestos was bad, but they kept using it without telling anyone else for decades. So now, my uncle will die of cancer. All because some company loved money more than people. Why would they do that? The love of money really is the root of evil.
      If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        I know that the asbestos companies have already been sued(my uncle was exposed to asbestos when working in the Navy and in the power plant), but I really want God to bring about justice considering that the companies knew that asbestos was bad, but they kept using it without telling anyone else for decades. So now, my uncle will die of cancer. All because some company loved money more than people. Why would they do that? The love of money really is the root of evil.
        Oh, have they ever! Many of the companies involved have been bought by other companies, and the people who made such decisions are no doubt retired by now.

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Oh, have they ever! Many of the companies involved have been bought by other companies, and the people who made such decisions are no doubt retired by now.

Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.
          Indeed. Will he have a word with those idiots about the asbestos thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            Indeed. Will he have a word with those idiots about the asbestos thing?
            No doubt.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

He passed away today. Now he's with the Great Physician and will be all better. Well, now he has to wait for the final Resurrection, but it won't be a hard wait for him.

Comment

sigpic

Comment