Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Tweb in a nutsyell. The second one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweb in a nutsyell. The second one.

Mossrose- The pin is strong with this one. Incredibly nice.
    Melmak- And your bird can sing.
    Trout- Goofball Clint Eastwood. The last christian on tweb.
    Gerbil- Yes Gerbil and the trout Gerbil and the trout one is a goofball the others parking down. There Gerbil Gerbil and the trout trout trout trout trout trout trout.
    Sparko- Well are the pirates who don't do anything.
    Rogue- Squirrels get ready. Squirrel rock band proceeds to play oingo boingoso weird science.
    Cowpoke- The chaplain. Rogue and sparko a fre8nd. The steak Amadeus.
    Darth executor- Boondock saints jokes and an overall ok guy.
    Apnick- Deep waters, great advice, quality freind, the pins first victim.
    Jpholding. Allethenian ambassador. You tuber. Will break argument.
    Rumtumtugger- Tweb mom. Official voice of Sheila rangslinger.
    Little pixie of terror- Tinker bells biggest fan. Needs personal airborne for all her pwnage.
    Thewall- Goes from listening to a banjo remix of iron Maiden to reading blaise pascal to existentialism to giving advice in seconds. Likes walls.
    sigpic

And Bill is once again left off the list.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

There is no list.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

thewall - the only one who spells worse than lpot.

Comment

How is TheWall not banned?
          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Looks like you forgot me, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
              How is TheWall not banned?
              Because Trump
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                Looks like you forgot me, again.
                I am sorry. Your a cool guy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I didn't make the list again, but at least I didn't make any new friendships.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                  "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                  Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

This isn't a list as much as it is a humorous recollection of trends.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                      This isn't a list as much as it is a humorous recollection of trends.
                      So what you're saying is that we're not trendy?
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I do have a soft spot in my heart for the members of the True List. They got behind my alumnus nomination.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I was just being humorous. I am sorry for forgetting some folks.
                          You guys are all awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                            I was just being humorous. I am sorry for forgetting some folks.
                            You guys are all awesome.
                            My post was just me attempting to be humorous too--no worries.

If you're ever unsure whether or not I'm being serious about anything, just assume that I'm not.
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                              My post was just me attempting to be humorous too--no worries.

If you're ever unsure whether or not I'm being serious about anything, just assume that I'm not.
                              I'm serious. It's because I'm half wolf.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                              "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                              Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment