Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vatican to allow Islamic prayers

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
    Where's my smiley holding a lighter when I need it.
    According to Jack Chick, the Pope is the one who invented Islam in the first place so him facing Mecca to pray is just par for the course.

ScreenHunter_.jpg
    https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0029/0029_01.asp

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Will suffice instead of a lighter?
    Yeah. My smileys dialogue box is no working.

""When I sat with the victim's father, who is a military veteran, and his pastor, and we shed tears together ... I can tell you, it rips your heart out."
    As written about Lt. Richard Collins III, martyred by an alt-right terrorist.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    According to Jack Chick, the Pope is the one who invented Islam in the first place so him facing Mecca to pray is just par for the course.

ScreenHunter_.jpg
    https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0029/0029_01.asp
    LOL. That takes me back. They gave me that exact one as a reward once at AWANA, and for years afterwards, I believed that stuff. "Dark Dungeons" is my favorite though.
    ""When I sat with the victim's father, who is a military veteran, and his pastor, and we shed tears together ... I can tell you, it rips your heart out."

Theologyweb's Official Grandfather Jedidiah's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yeah. My smileys dialogue box is no working.

Check out http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post426612
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
    awesome. Thanks.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Well see, that explains it all!
    "Heaven offers nothing that the mercenary soul can desire. It is safe to tell the pure in heart that they shall see God, for only the pure in heart want to. There are rewards that do not sully motives. A man's love for a woman is not mercenary because he wants to marry her, nor his love for poetry mercenary because he wants to read it, nor his love of exercise less disinterested because he wants to run and leap and walk. Love, by definition, seeks to enjoy its object. C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    LOL. That takes me back. They gave me that exact one as a reward once at AWANA, and for years afterwards, I believed that stuff. "Dark Dungeons" is my favorite though.
    Used to hand these out on street corners!
    "Heaven offers nothing that the mercenary soul can desire. It is safe to tell the pure in heart that they shall see God, for only the pure in heart want to. There are rewards that do not sully motives. A man's love for a woman is not mercenary because he wants to marry her, nor his love for poetry mercenary because he wants to read it, nor his love of exercise less disinterested because he wants to run and leap and walk. Love, by definition, seeks to enjoy its object. C.S. Lewis

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Jack Chick would've been kind of adorable in how clueless he was on so many things if not for the fact some people actually took him seriously.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Vatican to allow Islamic prayers

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...amic-prayers-/ ...
    This link is to a Washington Times article from June of 2014. It contains a link to a Breitbart story, but the link is so old it goes to a '404 Not Found' page.

Has anyone bothered to find the text of the Islamic prayers that were used? Were they nice prayers? Did they honor and glorify God, the creator of the universe? Or were they addressed to Satan or some other evil being?
    βλέπομεν γὰρ ἄρτι δι᾿ ἐσόπτρου ἐν αἰνίγματι, τότε δὲ πρόσωπον πρὸς πρόσωπον
    ἄρτι γινώσκω ἐκ μέρους, τότε δὲ ἐπιγνώσομαι καθὼς καὶ ἐπεγνώσθην.

אָכֵ֕ן אַתָּ֖ה אֵ֣ל מִסְתַּתֵּ֑ר אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִשְׂרָאֵ֖ל מוֹשִֽׁיעַ׃

10. Amen Terraceth amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by robrecht View Post
    Did they honor and glorify God, the creator of the universe? Or were they addressed to Satan or some other evil being?
    The Islamic god is demonic.

12. Amen Cerebrum123, Darth Executor amen'd this post.