Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those Zany Spring Breakers!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Those Zany Spring Breakers!

Perhaps there is hope for our kids yet!

EDITORIAL: Spring Breakers chanting “Build That Wall” in Cancun is unacceptable

CANCUN — What would be a dream night for Suly and Anaximandro Amable, a newly married couple who went to Cancun for their honeymoon, became a bitter experience on Monday March 13.

During a family show on the high seas, young American spring breakers began to sing the controversial “Build That Wall” chant, which shocked Mexican national tourists and workers.

This is just one of the many blameworthy behaviors that young spring breakers have shown recently in Cancun and that are described as acts of xenophobia and discrimination against Mexicans within their own country, which is (or should be) totally unacceptable.

Anaximandro, from Perú, made the following statement on social networks: “Today I was with Suly, my wife (who is a native of Mexico), watching an entertainment show off the coast of Cancun aboard a boat, and at the end of the show, a flock of Americans (maybe under the influence of alcohol, or maybe not), began to sing the infamous “Build that wall” chant louder and louder”.
    http://www.theyucatantimes.com/2017/...-unacceptable/
    "The better the society, the less law there will be. In heaven there will be no law, and the lion shall lie down with the lamb. The values of an unjust society will reflect themselves in an unjust law. The worse the society, the more law there will be. In hell there will be nothing but law, and will be meticulously observed.” Grant Gilmore

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sounds like a really good way to end up with urine in your Margarita.
    Never. Insult. The. Hired. Help.
    I'm busy working myself into an early grave for my share of Kingdom Loot!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I wonder if they actually know that they're in a different country?
    Currently Listening To

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

"What is indifference? Etymologically, the word means "no difference." A strange and unnatural state in which the lines blur between light and darkness, dusk and dawn, crime and punishment, cruelty and compassion, good and evil." --Elie Wiesel

4. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
    I wonder if they actually know that they're in a different country?
    Too drunk to know?
    "The better the society, the less law there will be. In heaven there will be no law, and the lion shall lie down with the lamb. The values of an unjust society will reflect themselves in an unjust law. The worse the society, the more law there will be. In hell there will be nothing but law, and will be meticulously observed.” Grant Gilmore

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    Too drunk to know?
    Too drunk to care.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I certainly agree that we need to do something to slow the border crossing down, but, I'm not sure a Wall is going to be the best way to do it...I don't know about the other border states (i.e. New Mexico, Arizona, California) but Texas has pretty strong Personal Property laws, so building a wall along the Rio Grande will take an enormous amount of Eminent Domain work...and do we really want to mess up that view of the Rio Grande? Across the Desert is one thing, but all of the Texas border is the river...and I'm not sure if they're going to allow a wall across Big Bend National Park.
    "It is no sin to doubt some things but it may be fatal to believe everything." - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    Sounds like a really good way to end up with urine in your Margarita.
    Never. Insult. The. Hired. Help.
    I've been wondering where Thirsty Possum ended up.

I'm always still in trouble again

9. Amen Bill the Cat, One Bad Pig, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I certainly agree that we need to do something to slow the border crossing down, but, I'm not sure a Wall is going to be the best way to do it...I don't know about the other border states (i.e. New Mexico, Arizona, California) but Texas has pretty strong Personal Property laws, so building a wall along the Rio Grande will take an enormous amount of Eminent Domain work...and do we really want to mess up that view of the Rio Grande? Across the Desert is one thing, but all of the Texas border is the river...and I'm not sure if they're going to allow a wall across Big Bend National Park.
    Yeah I am thinking a crevasse, filled with lava might be better. We could set off a string of nukes along the rio grande to open up the earth and replace the river with a lava ditch. the radiation would be a bonus.

Whaddya'll think?

43-LAVA-RIVER-PUNA-E.jpg

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Yeah I am thinking a crevasse, filled with lava might be better. We could set off a string of nukes along the rio grande to open up the earth and replace the river with a lava ditch. the radiation would be a bonus.

Whaddya'll think?

43-LAVA-RIVER-PUNA-E.jpg
    A---Shirt-Icon-Colors_7c8356a0-655e-44ab-bc0a-c0bfb37b3132_1024x1024.jpg

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

12. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    One of the many mottos here at roguetech™

I'm always still in trouble again