Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, MelMak!

Have a wonderful, blessed day!

May it be full of Chinese food and Black Forest cake!

You are such a blessing to Dad and me. I praise God for your love for Him and your love and care for all who know you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Happy b'day. And may you get all the Black Forest food and Chinese cake your heart desires.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

wait. what? You had to wish your own son happy birthday on a post on theologyweb instead of just telling him in person? What kind of a momster are you!!?

Ban MOSSY!!!

(and happy birthday Melmak, even though you mom probably won't even bake you a cake. )

Comment

Thank you, everyone. I woke up this morning with a cold, but at least I'm off work today to rest and hopefully recover. Brewed myself some cold remedy and letting it cool off at the moment.

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        (and happy birthday Melmak, even though you mom probably won't even bake you a cake. )
        Store-bought cake is good too. Besides, baking a black forest cake sounds hard. Taking the wood out of it would probably be a lot of work.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Happy Birthday MelMak!
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
            Thank you, everyone. I woke up this morning with a cold, but at least I'm off work today to rest and hopefully recover. Brewed myself some cold remedy and letting it cool off at the moment.

Store-bought cake is good too. Besides, baking a black forest cake sounds hard. Taking the wood out of it would probably be a lot of work.
            150608113654-moonshine-mountain-still-super-169.jpg
            MelMak and a friend brewing a "cold remedy"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]21481[/ATTACH]
              MelMak and a friend brewing a "cold remedy"

Kyle's Cold Remedy

Ingredients:
              2 L of cola
              1/4 cup of lemon juice
              1 tablespoon of honey
              1 piece of ginger root (thumb-sized), grated
              1 teaspoon of aromatic bitters

Peel and freeze ginger root in advance, to make it easier to grate at time of preparation. Combine all ingredients together in a large pot. Bring it to a boil, and then turn the heat down to minimum and let it simmer for half an hour. Remove it from the heat to let it cool, and then strain out the ginger root pulp before serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to use; can be served either hot or cold (but is more effective when hot).

Good recipe from my brother-in-law which he got from a magazine (or something like that), and named after him because it has no official name that I know of.
              ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday! Many happy returns!
                  3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

Happy birthday.
                    Lots of birthdays recently.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kyle's Cold Remedy

Ingredients:
                      2 L of cola
                      1/4 cup of lemon juice
                      1 tablespoon of honey
                      1 piece of ginger root (thumb-sized), grated
                      1 teaspoon of aromatic bitters

Peel and freeze ginger root in advance, to make it easier to grate at time of preparation. Combine all ingredients together in a large pot. Bring it to a boil, and then turn the heat down to minimum and let it simmer for half an hour. Remove it from the heat to let it cool, and then strain out the ginger root pulp before serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to use; can be served either hot or cold (but is more effective when hot).

Good recipe from my brother-in-law which he got from a magazine (or something like that), and named after him because it has no official name that I know of.
                      At least that's what you've been telling mom

Comment

Happy birthday!
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Happy Birthday, youngster.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. Though I'm still a bit congested and tired today, my throat isn't quite as sore and raw as it was yesterday -- so overall I'm a little bit better today. The Lord willing, I won't make myself worse when I go to work in a little while. XD;
                            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

Fight spam!

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. Though I'm still a bit congested and tired today, my throat isn't quite as sore and raw as it was yesterday -- so overall I'm a little bit better today. The Lord willing, I won't make myself worse when I go to work in a little while. XD;

And you had Chinese food and Black Forest cake! And maybe your other gifts will arrive today!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment