Thread: The Poop Deck to allow Islamic Prayers

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

The Poop Deck to allow Islamic Prayers

In order to better serve the needs of our constituents both Trout and I have decided to allow Islamic Prayers in the forum known as 'The Poop Deck'.
    Equality and fair treatment of all races/creeds/levels of sanity is a hallmark of our work here.
    I hope others will learn to follow our fine example.

Thanks,
    Meh Gerbil
    Management
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Sure, why not? I can even start terrorist training camps in my area and then we can raid the Drama Club and install Sharia Law.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    In order to better serve the needs of our constituents both Trout and I have decided to allow Islamic Prayers in the forum known as 'The Poop Deck'.
    Equality and fair treatment of all races/creeds/levels of sanity is a hallmark of our work here.
    I hope others will learn to follow our fine example.

Thanks,
    Meh Gerbil
    Management
    You just want to show off how much you've been practicing your trilling skills, don't ya?

I'm always still in trouble again

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Sure, why not? I can even start terrorist training camps in my area and then we can raid the Drama Club and install Sharia Law.
    On second thought, I will open Terrierist Camps. Terriers are bred to hunt down rodents.

iStock_000046389862_Small.jpg

5. Amen Yttrium amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This, along with the poop deck's open border policy should really amp up membership.

I mean, most of Tweb is already a no-go ghetto.
    The last Christian left at tweb

7. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    This, along with the poop deck's open border policy should really amp up membership.

unlike the Drama Club who is building a wall to keep out Islandic Muslims and New Zealand Atheists.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    unlike the Drama Club who is building a wall to keep out Islandic Muslims and New Zealand Atheists.
    Spread your hate elsewhere, snowflake.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    Spread your hate elsewhere, snowflake.
    It's spring. all the snowflakes melted.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post

Nobody is the least bit shocked Gerbil would bend the knee but I'm surprised to see the "last Christian left at tweb" go along with this blasphemy.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Nobody is the least bit shocked Gerbil would bend the knee but I'm surprised to see the "last Christian left at tweb" go along with this blasphemy.
    My reasoning is simple: Getting some sort of faith system in 'The Poop Deck' is better than nothing whatsoever.
    Plus, you're going to look pretty damn silly standing around in crusader armor if we don't have a healthy population of infidels for you to save.