Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope the executives at HBO die in a fire.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I hope the executives at HBO die in a fire.

I went to rent a movie from Amazon but it wasn't available.
    Apparently HBO bought the rights to it - to view it online you must sign up for a $15.00 per month web based service.

Hey all you crazy HBO executives - I remember how you guys were part of the cable cabal that freakin' charged crazy high prices to view your sub-par drivel. It seems to me I can remember cable prices starting out at very low rates and then getting jacked all the way up to car payment levels because you're all a bunch of fat, wool covered pigs. I never did buy cable because of the criminally high rates but I've been enjoying my Netflix at only $9.99 per month. How you think your open sewer of garbage is worth more than Netflix is beyond my comprehension - but in case you are as slow and stupid as you are greedy let me be clear: I'LL NEVER PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES.

DIE
    DIE
    DIE

I hate your company - I hope the elevator fails and you fall to your deaths - I hope you OD on cocaine - I hope you all rot in a cold grave.

^---- This is what happens when you bend a customer base over for years. I hope your service fails and your kids starve in the streets. DIE DIE DIE.
    Meh Gerbil is god. - firstfloor, taking his first step towards the light

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Starlight will appreciate this thread.
    The last Christian left at tweb

3. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I might have entertainment related rage issues.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    Starlight will appreciate this thread.
    HBO is a code word for 'The Irish'.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    Apparently HBO bought the rights to it - to view it online you must sign up for a $15.00 per month web based service.

Hey all you crazy HBO executives - I remember how you guys were part of the cable cabal that freakin' charged crazy high prices to view your sub-par drivel. It seems to me I can remember cable prices starting out at very low rates and then getting jacked all the way up to car payment levels because you're all a bunch of fat, wool covered pigs. I never did buy cable because of the criminally high rates but I've been enjoying my Netflix at only $9.99 per month. How you think your open sewer of garbage is worth more than Netflix is beyond my comprehension - but in case you are as slow and stupid as you are greedy let me be clear: I'LL NEVER PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES.

DIE
    DIE
    DIE

I hate your company - I hope the elevator fails and you fall to your deaths - I hope you OD on cocaine - I hope you all rot in a cold grave.

^---- This is what happens when you bend a customer base over for years. I hope your service fails and your kids starve in the streets. DIE DIE DIE.
    Inquisition?!?!?
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

7. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

DIE
    DIE
    DIE

Congratulations, it is impossible to find a commentary as well balanced as this in any other forum.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

9. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is what BitTorrent was invented for

11. Amen Meh Gerbil, Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    This is what BitTorrent was invented for
    I read that Netflix checks frequency of bittorrent downloads to help determine what shows they will make available.

13. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    hbo isn't even worth pirating

15. Amen CMD, Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

What was the movie?
    The settled happiness and security which we all desire, God withholds from us by the very nature of the world: but joy, pleasure, and merriment, He has scattered around. We are never safe, but we have plenty of fun, and some ecstasy. It is not hard to see why. The security we crave would teach us to rest our hearts in this world and pose an obstacle to our return to God” C.S. Lewis