Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I hope the executives at HBO die in a fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the executives at HBO die in a fire.

I went to rent a movie from Amazon but it wasn't available.
    Apparently HBO bought the rights to it - to view it online you must sign up for a $15.00 per month web based service.

Hey all you crazy HBO executives - I remember how you guys were part of the cable cabal that freakin' charged crazy high prices to view your sub-par drivel. It seems to me I can remember cable prices starting out at very low rates and then getting jacked all the way up to car payment levels because you're all a bunch of fat, wool covered pigs. I never did buy cable because of the criminally high rates but I've been enjoying my Netflix at only $9.99 per month. How you think your open sewer of garbage is worth more than Netflix is beyond my comprehension - but in case you are as slow and stupid as you are greedy let me be clear: I'LL NEVER PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES.

DIE
    DIE
    DIE

I hate your company - I hope the elevator fails and you fall to your deaths - I hope you OD on cocaine - I hope you all rot in a cold grave.

^---- This is what happens when you bend a customer base over for years. I hope your service fails and your kids starve in the streets. DIE DIE DIE.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Starlight will appreciate this thread.
    The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

I might have entertainment related rage issues.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
        Starlight will appreciate this thread.
        HBO is a code word for 'The Irish'.

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          Apparently HBO bought the rights to it - to view it online you must sign up for a $15.00 per month web based service.

Hey all you crazy HBO executives - I remember how you guys were part of the cable cabal that freakin' charged crazy high prices to view your sub-par drivel. It seems to me I can remember cable prices starting out at very low rates and then getting jacked all the way up to car payment levels because you're all a bunch of fat, wool covered pigs. I never did buy cable because of the criminally high rates but I've been enjoying my Netflix at only $9.99 per month. How you think your open sewer of garbage is worth more than Netflix is beyond my comprehension - but in case you are as slow and stupid as you are greedy let me be clear: I'LL NEVER PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES.

DIE
          DIE
          DIE

I hate your company - I hope the elevator fails and you fall to your deaths - I hope you OD on cocaine - I hope you all rot in a cold grave.

^---- This is what happens when you bend a customer base over for years. I hope your service fails and your kids starve in the streets. DIE DIE DIE.
          Inquisition?!?!?
          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

DIE
            DIE
            DIE

Congratulations, it is impossible to find a commentary as well balanced as this in any other forum.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

This is what BitTorrent was invented for

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                This is what BitTorrent was invented for
                I read that Netflix checks frequency of bittorrent downloads to help determine what shows they will make available.

Comment

hbo isn't even worth pirating
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

What was the movie?
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Throw them into Mt. Doom.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I have only watched HBO a handful of times in my life. Last time was a couple years ago in a hotel. It was boxing and it was very well done.

I like hbo and am distancing myself from gerbil's opinion. Per usual.
                        The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

DIE
                          DIE
                          DIE

That was excellent. I'm all about a good imprecatory prayer.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            What was the movie?
                            G-Force.

It's sort've like his Rocky.

Comment

one thing, if you have the DVD netflix subscription you can get any movie, even those that are not available online because of things like HBO rights. If it was ever available for sale in the stores, you should be able to get it through Netflix DVD.

Comment