Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Cool yer jets :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool yer jets :)

The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Would you mind if I helped with number 2?
    "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

It depends upon whether you have a good memory of what the old ones were, i.e. the forum descriptions and guidelines. Trying to keep things in that area pretty much as they were. It probably will be the area head mods that are going to have the best memory of that.

sigpic

Comment

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
        -Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I support the :
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
          It depends upon whether you have a good memory of what the old ones were, i.e. the forum descriptions and guidelines. Trying to keep things in that area pretty much as they were. It probably will be the area head mods that are going to have the best memory of that.
          Just use the Wayback archival page as a backup for anything we can salvage.
          -Unknown

I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

CV Here! I was mostly in charge of the Table-Top RPG section, aka Tweeb. I'd be happy to handle that again once things start going. (As well as some suggestions when the time comes) :P
            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
              CV Here! I was mostly in charge of the Table-Top RPG section, aka Tweeb. I'd be happy to handle that again once things start going. (As well as some suggestions when the time comes) :P
              Hey, it's my favorite hangout guy. Get ahold of me when it's convenient..
              I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

To the best of my ability to tell, this is the last time they archived it before it went kablooey: https://web.archive.org/web/20130805...eb.com/campus/
                "The Jesus Christ who saves sinners is the same Christ who beckons his followers to serious use of their minds for serious explorations of the world." - Mark Noll

"It cannot be that the people should grow in grace unless they give themselves to reading." - John Wesley

"Wherever men are still theological, there is still some chance of their being logical." - G. K. Chesterton

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I"m here if I recall i was in charge(department head of student Union, dormitory and amphetheter or what ever that was under.

Oh and unofficial title as Tweb Mom

Comment

I remember being blue for a whole bunch of stuff (Liberal arts, I think I was added to Apo 301, and civics later) I can do it all again. I don't mind helping with set up, I've been reading some and I THINK as long as I can ask the right person, I can set up a few things/test them,
                      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Luckily that last way back archive showed all the mod assignments

sigpic

Comment

I think that I had Political Science, Natural Science, and Civics. Those are the ones I remember anyway.

Comment

I have the BB code list. Is that helpful?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I found this:

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment