No announcement yet.

Just a friendly reminder ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a smiley no other Twebber has. Most of you probably have not seen it. See, I use the smiley only when I have made a mistake and must acknowledge it publicly. Only rarely--like decades. Sparko has seen the smiley, but fortunately his memory is kaput.
    You are such great folk that I think I will make an exception.

My website had hardware problems, apparently, but things seem OK. I hope! Nope, it loads slowly. Your patience is appreciated--or you could just move on, it's not that important.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      When was that?
      Quite some time ago but I only recently claimed my prize.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

burp

Comment

1db.JPG
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment