Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Leader Of Woman's March Deported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leader Of Woman's March Deported!

Sweet justice...

A convicted Palestinian terrorist who served as a key figure in the recent Women’s March on Washington is set to be deported to the country of Jordan and stripped of her United States citizenship.

According to Heat Street, Rasmea Odeh’s deportation and loss of U.S. citizenship comes after a multi-year investigation into her failure to disclose to immigration authorities that she had been imprisoned for a decade after committing two terror attacks in Israel.

Odeh accepted a plea bargain last week that allowed her to avoid prison time only if she gave up her U.S. citizenship and agreed to go back to Jordan. Thanks to the plea bargain, Odeh will forgo any additional prison time.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03...rican-justice/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Still not tired of winning.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      Still not tired of winning.
      From what I have read this woman Rasmea Odeh is also a supporter of Sharia Law. Why are liberal feminists embracing her?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Because they hate whites, males, Christians, heterosexuals, etc. Don't believe a word coming out of their mouths about principles, they don't have any. Liberalism revolves entirely around the rage and destructive impulses of losers harnessed by cynical corporate suits.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06
          Apparently this is what she was telling them about Sharia Law:
          But she left out the wife beating and wife rape part.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            Because they hate whites, males, Christians, heterosexuals, etc. Don't believe a word coming out of their mouths about principles, they don't have any. Liberalism revolves entirely around the rage and destructive impulses of losers harnessed by cynical corporate suits.
            Yes like when the leftists helped the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Liberalism really is a mental disorder!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
              But she left out the wife beating and wife rape part.
              My bad. I was confusing another Sharia Law supporter who helped organize the women's march (Linda Sansour) with the one being deported. I deleted the post

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                From what I have read this woman Rasmea Odeh is also a supporter of Sharia Law. Why are liberal feminists embracing her?
                Short answer: because liberals and feminists are morons.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Short answer: because liberals and feminists are morons.
                  Or they are wicked...

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    My bad. I was confusing another Sharia Law supporter who helped organize the women's march (Linda Sansour) with the one being deported. I deleted the post
                    Don't feel bad. I was confused too.
                    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment