Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Boyertown HS student, parents sue school district over locker room privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyertown HS student, parents sue school district over locker room privacy

http://fox43.com/2017/03/21/boyertow...-room-privacy/

BERKS COUNTY, Pa. – A Boyertown High School student and his parents have filed a federal lawsuit accusing the Berks County school district of deliberately violating his right to privacy by exposing him to a female student undressing in the boys locker room.

According to the lawsuit without any notice to students or parents, the school district secretly opened its schools’ sex-specific restrooms and locker rooms to students of the opposite sex. When the student, identified in the lawsuit as “Joel Doe,” was standing in his underwear about to put on his gym clothes, he suddenly noticed that a female student, also in a state of undress, was in the locker room.

The male student brought a complaint to school officials, who informed him that they now allow students who subjectively identify themselves as the opposite sex to choose whichever locker room they wish to use. He asked officials to protect his privacy, but they instead told him twice that he must “tolerate” it and make changing with students of the opposite sex as “natural” as he can.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    He asked officials to protect his privacy, but they instead told him twice that he must “tolerate” it and make changing with students of the opposite sex as “natural” as he can.
    There it is - why shouldn't the trans have to tolerate changing in the locker room that corresponds to their sex?
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      There it is - why shouldn't the trans have to tolerate changing in the locker room that corresponds to their sex?
      Because we live in an upside down world that is a tyranny of the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Because liberals are on a self-destructive path to normalize the deviant.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Ah. finally. co-ed locker rooms

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            Ah. finally. co-ed locker rooms
            No more peepholes into the girl's showers, now the boys can just stroll right in.

Comment

I hope there will be a plethora of lawsuits in the same vein. Maybe the stupidity will become apparent then and the courts and other pc machine members will realize how dumb they are.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                No more peepholes into the girl's showers, now the boys can just stroll right in.
                The latest I heard was that no one takes showers after Gym. This may just describe the situation for normal Gym class rather than HS football, for example.

But it was bad enough just with guys in our locker room. I wouldn't have wanted anything co-ed or ambiguous.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                  The latest I heard was that no one takes showers after Gym. This may just describe the situation for normal Gym class rather than HS football, for example.

But it was bad enough just with guys in our locker room. I wouldn't have wanted anything co-ed or ambiguous.
                  yup.

Comment