Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative Cures for Cancer

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I believe the science exists to show that gcMAF (a natural human protein) has a strong curative effect for cancer. Cancer tends to block the production of this protein. Some people may have started with a deficiency of this protein. I found this out too late to recommend it to my uncle, who died in March. Most sources of GcMAF may be less effective than the purer forms that have been created. But even the less effective forms could be useful both for people fighting cancer and for those who have survived cancer. Apparently the GcMAF also is useful to cure (or improve) other ailments. Also, there are no side effects of use of GcMAF. I think it has been available both intravenously and by mouth.

Several scientific papers are listed at https://gcmaf.se/gcmaf-the-cancer-cu...as-waited-for/

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5686300
    Gc-MAF is a promising, new, unapproved medication as a macrophage activating factor (MAF) to treat cancer. There is solid evidence of its efficacy in cancer patients, but a number of researchers remain in doubt. The current study investigated articles containing credible scientific bases to help arrive at a proper conclusion about this product (table 1).
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5686300/pdf/cjim-8-228.pdf

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Here's a video from New Zealand on Vitamin C

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Does anyone have experience with alternative cures for cancer?

I saw a youtube video recently which discussed the situation of about 4 alternative processes which seemed to have better results than acceptable medical practices. The video showed one doctor who had 20% success (over against the standard treatments which had 5% success, if memory serves); the Texas medical board (or some group like that) was being pressured by the FDA or AMA to bring suits against the doctor. And there was eventually an offer to do FDA studies -- but the doctor noted that the studies were not designed with the right parameters to achieve any success.

Laetrile seems to have many advocates. Are there people who have had failures with this? Are there people who have success stories?

I saw one treatment using baking soda. This was given through surgery to the location of the cancer.

There was even the Pope's doctor who advocated one of these treatment approaches.

I can try to find the link if someone wants to see that video.

I didn't have anyone in mind when I first watched the video; but now I have a relative who may have no other choices. (Prayer is desired.)
    Diet. I know, what's diet got to do with it. I'm not sure, but being that your relative may have no other choices I feel obligated to mention this. I suggest he look into altering his diet. Just as what we put into our bodies can make us ill, how we alter that, it seems, can cure, or aid in the cure of illnesses. A natural diet, without processed foods, chemicals, and one very low in carbohydrates, also known as the Keto diet, has shown evidence of having reversed and even cured many diseases. I watched a documentary on it quite awhile ago and one lady had breast cancer which, after some months on a strict Keto diet, was completely cured. Another woman was spending $500 a week on insulin for years and after the same change in diet, after a relatively short period of time, she didn't even need insulin at all anymore. A child with autism began to come alive, began to listen and communicate for the first time in her life.

The study was brought to an Island where the people, who lived off the land, were once amongst the healthiest people in the world, until they became a British colony and began eating the processed crap that the British fed them until they became some of the most unhealthy people in the world with an onslaught of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, depression etc etc.

The same thing happened to these people when they began to eat what they evolved to eat. Their diseases began to dissipate which they noticed themselves fairly quickly.

I'd suggest to your relative that he at least look into it, and you can still pray.
    Last edited by JimL; 01-13-2020 at 10:51 PM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Diet. I know, what's diet got to do with it. I'm not sure, but being that your relative may have no other choices I feel obligated to mention this. I suggest he look into altering his diet. Just as what we put into our bodies can make us ill, how we alter that, it seems, can cure, or aid in the cure of illnesses. A natural diet, without processed foods, chemicals, and one very low in carbohydrates, also known as the Keto diet, has shown evidence of having reversed and even cured many diseases. I watched a documentary on it quite awhile ago and one lady had breast cancer which, after some months on a strict Keto diet, was completely cured. Another woman was spending $500 a week on insulin for years and after the same change in diet, after a relatively short period of time, she didn't even need insulin at all anymore. A child with autism began to come alive, began to listen and communicate for the first time in her life.

The study was brought to an Island where the people, who lived off the land, were once amongst the healthiest people in the world, until they became a British colony and began eating the processed crap that the British fed them until they became some of the most unhealthy people in the world with an onslaught of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, depression etc etc.

The same thing happened to these people when they began to eat what they evolved to eat. Their diseases began to dissipate which they noticed themselves fairly quickly.

I'd suggest to your relative that he at least look into it, and you can still pray.
    I was learning some of these options a bit too late to give a good recommendation to my uncle. Diet is no longer an option for him.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I was learning some of these options a bit too late to give a good recommendation to my uncle. Diet is no longer an option for him.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you divulge what type of cancer he has?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you divulge what type of cancer he has?
    the Pro state one.

tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    the Pro state one.
    I assume you mean prostate, which I have a little knowledge of. I wonder did he have surgery, radiation, or just the radiation. My brother had prostate cancer and his doctor, one of the best, Mass. Gen. Hospital, told him to have the surgery first, then radiation if necessary. That was 30 years ago and he's been on a preventative medication which he has to get once a month ever since and is doing just great.

My father on the other hand chose instead to just go with the radiation which didn't get it all at which point it was too late for surgery. He died shortly thereafter.

I don't know what your uncles situation is exactly, he may be beyond that point, but if not I hope the above info is of help, or even for yourself if god forbid your ever faced with the same dilemma. Ones chance of getting prostate cancer, I'm sure you probably know, increases if a family member had it.