Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Alternative Cures for Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    I was learning some of these options a bit too late to give a good recommendation to my uncle. Diet is no longer an option for him.
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you divulge what type of cancer he has?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you divulge what type of cancer he has?
      the Pro state one.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        the Pro state one.
        I assume you mean prostate, which I have a little knowledge of. I wonder did he have surgery, radiation, or just the radiation. My brother had prostate cancer and his doctor, one of the best, Mass. Gen. Hospital, told him to have the surgery first, then radiation if necessary. That was 30 years ago and he's been on a preventative medication which he has to get once a month ever since and is doing just great.

My father on the other hand chose instead to just go with the radiation which didn't get it all at which point it was too late for surgery. He died shortly thereafter.

I don't know what your uncles situation is exactly, he may be beyond that point, but if not I hope the above info is of help, or even for yourself if god forbid your ever faced with the same dilemma. Ones chance of getting prostate cancer, I'm sure you probably know, increases if a family member had it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X