Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pro-abortionists are anti-science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-abortionists are anti-science

Did you know that pro-abortionists are anti-science? It's true. It is an undeniable scientific fact that a developing fetus is a human life. Look at any scientific text that details the development of a human being and it will always start with the moment of conception. The zygote is a living organism that if given the same protection afforded any other human life, will, barring complications, develop into a fully functioning human being. But pro-abortionists ignore these facts and instead base their entire argument on the wholly unscientific position of assigning arbitrary value to human life.

That is to say that pro-abortionists ignore science in favor of dogma. It's ironic that this is what they accuse Christians of doing.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Such dishonest tripe damages the anti-abortion movement.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Also it's in the wrong forum.
      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Did you know that pro-abortionists are anti-science? It's true. It is an undeniable scientific fact that a developing fetus is a human life. Look at any scientific text that details the development of a human being and it will always start with the moment of conception. The zygote is a living organism that if given the same protection afforded any other human life, will, barring complications, develop into a fully functioning human being. But pro-abortionists ignore these facts and instead base their entire argument on the wholly unscientific position of assigning arbitrary value to human life.

That is to say that pro-abortionists ignore science in favor of dogma. It's ironic that this is what they accuse Christians of doing.
        Those abortionists and feminists I've talked to don't care about the scientific and philosophical issues about whether the unborn have dignity of life. To them it's all about sexual freedom and women's rights to control their body.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
          Those abortionists and feminists I've talked to don't care about the scientific and philosophical issues about whether the unborn have dignity of life. To them it's all about sexual freedom and women's rights to control their body.
          If that's all it was about then they would have no problem with admitting that it's a human life, but they squawk about "sexual freedom" and "women's health" and sovereignty over their own bodies while downplaying the fetus' value as a human life. They call it a parasite or a lump of tissue or other terms that deliberately ignore scientific fact. They can't dispute the fact that it's a human life on scientific grounds, so they are forced to ignore the science.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Don't let us stop you from presenting an actual rebuttal.

Also it's in the wrong forum.
            Nope. Abortion is a political issue.

Comment

Anti-science? Coming from the guy that denies both evolutionary biology and anthropogenic climate change that's pretty rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                Funny, most I've ever talked to consider it a population control issue.

Comment

What is dishonest Roy? That it is not a human from the point of conception? If it not human life, then what kind of life is it?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    What is dishonest Roy? That it is not a human from the point of conception? If it not human life, then what kind of life is it?
                    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Obviously, it's a zombie! Until it exits the womb and magically turns into a cute baby.

If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                      Anti-science? Coming from the guy that denies both evolutionary biology and anthropogenic climate change that's pretty rich.
                      Either address the topic or get out of the thread, and take your logical fallacies with you.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        Cellular.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                          Cellular.
                          Is adult human life not cellular by definition?
                          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            Is adult human life not cellular by definition?
                            Life on Earth by definition is.

Comment

What makes an adult Homo Sapiens more valuable than a bacterium then?
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment