Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me new too:

Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Exclamation Me new too:

Hi,

I have been on forums before so I do know the basic rules to always try to be polite and considerate and respectful - even when you want to tear off the scoundrel's head and stuff them in a bag.

I use my real name and identity because being anonymous was never so challenging, and by being my real self online then I am accountable for everything that I say or do online, and that is so much more enticing and fun for me.

I really am a very unorthodox Christian but since I do see Jesus as the priority then I still must call myself as a Christian.

I like all religions and philosophies from around the entire world, and so I embrace whatever is accurate and true in any faith, while rejecting everything which is not accurate or not true, and that works great for me.

See ya all around the board.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Welcome.

Let me get this straight ...

You are a member of the First Evangelical Unorthodox Church of North America?

Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Unhappy Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I appreciate the "welcome, and I played that video, and I even looked up a theme to that song See HERE, and I can not figure out whatever your point might be.

I myself am not really a rebel even though I am often in the opposition, as I am very strict about following the rules, and that makes me a hard liner to those who do rebel.

So many things are an oxymoron where I am concerned.

I believe that is based on the saying about religious leaders = Do as they say and not as they do - Matthew 23:3-4, because that makes me to look like I am on their side when in fact I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by mikewhitney View Post
    Welcome.

Let me get this straight ...

You are a member of the First Evangelical Unorthodox Church of North America?
    LOL.

I have often thought about starting my own religion or denomination, but I never thought about using that kind of a name for it.

Thanks for the welcoming.

Professor and Chaplain Littlejoe's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Welcome! We're glad you're here!

Just and FYI, if you truly are unorthodox, please be mindful of where you post. Some area's are off limits to unorthodox.

Thank You!
    LJ
    Last edited by Littlejoe; 04-01-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cusick View Post
    I appreciate the "welcome, and I played that video, and I even looked up a theme to that song See HERE, and I can not figure out whatever your point might be.
    Don't over think it. It was a welcome to Tweb (the machine)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hi! But it's fun to have a secret identity! You just have to act like a "superhero" and not a "super villain".
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Christian (Unorthodox)
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Smile Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Just and FYI, if you truly are unorthodox, please be mindful of where you post. Some area's are off limits to unorthodox.
    I will try to remember that, as my memory became far less reliable after I turned 50,
    and as a rule I do not want to challenge orthodox people.

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    Don't over think it. It was a welcome to Tweb (the machine)
    Oh!

I am new here so I did not know the name of "the machine" or the acronym Tweb ~ now I see.

--------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Hi! But it's fun to have a secret identity! You just have to act like a "superhero" and not a "super villain".
    The secret identity can be fun, and I see my secret identity being offline, as people in real life do not know me online.

The internet is a peculiar reality.

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Welcome, James.

Glad to know I am not the only one with a less-than-reliable memory!

To help you out regarding where you can post, each forum has a set of rules and guideline that outline who may or may not post there. Just keep an eye on those and you will soon get the lay if the land.

As for "Tweb", there isn't an acronym. It's just the shortened version of Theologyweb. My good friend and brother in Christ rogue is trying to confuse you all in the name of comeraderie and fun.

He does that to me all the time!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cusick View Post

Oh!

I am new here so I did not know the name of "the machine" or the acronym Tweb ~ now I see.
    It's also better known as Hotel California (you can check out any time you want but you can never leave).