X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
    What?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• For some reason, Engrish.com's security certificate expired and hasn't been renewed -- but I went to the site anyway and managed to direct link the images like I usually do with no problem. Apparently they don't show up here unless one first directly goes to the site and overrides the browser's security warning. Perhaps after this I shouldn't direct link any more, to avoid technical issues.
      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

For some reason, Engrish.com's security certificate expired and hasn't been renewed -- but I went to the site anyway and managed to direct link the images like I usually do with no problem. Apparently they don't show up here unless one first directly goes to the site and overrides the browser's security warning. Perhaps after this I shouldn't direct link any more, to avoid technical issues.

I almost wish I hadn't seen the "freshly squeezed milk".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Ah yes, the famous painting of the cow who ate all the grass and left.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Getting virus warnings from engrish.com so that might be it.

Anywho... here are some I saw earlier at dumpsaday

3-15.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• 5-18.jpg

Comment

• 13-18.jpg

Comment

• 11-16.jpg

Comment

• Forgot one

4-19.jpg

Comment

• remove child.jpg
                      When I Survey....

Comment

• Not 'zactly Engrish but...

Comment

• nokia.jpg

Comment

• 734532cf-dc28-47f0-bc2c-677fa9f64d68.jpg
                            Am I supposed to pee with my pinkies extended or something?

Comment

• d5779897-ebae-425c-82fc-b460cfe1832e.jpg
                              I've been saying that for years

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                734532cf-dc28-47f0-bc2c-677fa9f64d68.jpg
                                Am I supposed to pee with my pinkies extended or something?
                                I imagine the "precision" part means "watch your aim." Not sure about the "elegance" part.
                                ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment