Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Dems and RINOs get behind Trump!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems and RINOs get behind Trump!!!

...on attacking Syria.

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Nothing gets RINOS and liberals in the same boat like war.
    Who knew that war would be the great unifier?
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

But Putin!

Comment

"President Trump Uses This Weird Trick to Unite Democrats and Republicans!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          But Putin!
          Nah, this is just a "false flag" operation to throw us off the scent.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Nah, this is just a "false flag" operation to throw us off the scent.

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
            On MSNBC Chris Matthews along with Mother Jones' David Corn were both saying the strike was meant as a wag the dog operation to distract from the investigation of the charge that Trump and Putin colluded to win the election. A charge, in spite of months of intensive investigation, has not produced any corroborating evidence.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              On MSNBC Chris Matthews along with Mother Jones' David Corn were both saying the strike was meant as a wag the dog operation to distract from the investigation of the charge that Trump and Putin colluded to win the election. A charge, in spite of months of intensive investigation, has not produced any corroborating evidence.
              I wish Assad would use chemical weapons on MSNBC and Mother Jones.
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                Apparently the folks who watch Rachel Maddow's show are incensed that her show was pre-empted by coverage of the missile attack, calling the decision "sexist."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Apparently the folks who watch Rachel Maddow's show are incensed that her show was pre-empted by coverage of the missile attack, calling the decision "sexist."
                  I'm for Assad using chemical weapons on Rachel Maddow because I'm not sexist.

Comment

We should have used a preemptive strike against the Hippies in the 70s and prevented all this current nonsense.

Comment

We should have used a preemptive strike against the Hippies in the 70s and prevented all this current nonsense.
                      That gives a whole new meaning to the term "time bomb."

I'll have the rogue tech boffins get right on it.

Comment

That gives a whole new meaning to the term "time bomb."

I'll have the rogue tech boffins get right on it.
                        Soyou want a bites the dust timeloop that starts in the 70s.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nothing gets RINOS and liberals in the same boat like war.
                          Who knew that war would be the great unifier?
                          "President Trump Uses This Weird Trick to Unite Democrats and Republicans!"
                          2 years later, nothing has really changed.
                          Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                            2 years later, nothing has really changed.
                            Sure it has, Trump gave to Putin a nice birthday present by betraying our allies, the Kurds. Exactly what he asked for, I'm sure. Of course their fellow autocratic best bud in Turkey is celebrating as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
                              Sure it has, Trump gave to Putin a nice birthday present by betraying our allies, the Kurds. Exactly what he asked for, I'm sure. Of course their fellow autocratic best bud in Turkey is celebrating as well.
                              It's so hard to tell if you're delusional, or an exceptionally skilled satirist.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment