Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 324

Thread: Innerancy.

  1. #281
    Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Corryton
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,087
    Amen (Given)
    295
    Amen (Received)
    2882
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformedApologist View Post
    It seems to me he has an agenda. After all he never answered the questions brought towards him.He wants a monologue with answers that fit his presuppositions. Is this a typical Muslim tactic?
    Yes

  2. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  3. #282
    Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Corryton
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,087
    Amen (Given)
    295
    Amen (Received)
    2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    Nah, I think this is fine actually. Even if Same himself doesn't actually learn anything from this it's still a fact that I myself have refreshed my memory on these issues, and it will be easier for me to remember the information, or at the very least where to find it, the next time I find myself in a situation where it's pertinent. And that's not to mention any potential lurkers who might stumble upon this thread and learn something from the discussion.
    I have no problem with that. I would just encourage you to make sure it's not a major priority and you're not giving him more time than he deserves. He obviously doesn't care about research and having accurate data.

  4. #283
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,892
    Amen (Given)
    10941
    Amen (Received)
    23658
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    Nah, I think this is fine actually. Even if Same himself doesn't actually learn anything from this it's still a fact that I myself have refreshed my memory on these issues, and it will be easier for me to remember the information, or at the very least where to find it, the next time I find myself in a situation where it's pertinent. And that's not to mention any potential lurkers who might stumble upon this thread and learn something from the discussion.
    And you're a good man for putting it out there. Even if you do have blue hair.
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

  5. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
  6. #284
    tWebber Chrawnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,768
    Amen (Given)
    5120
    Amen (Received)
    3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    I have no problem with that. I would just encourage you to make sure it's not a major priority and you're not giving him more time than he deserves. He obviously doesn't care about research and having accurate data.
    If I'm to be completely honest I'm mostly doing this as a way to motivate myself to do study and research for my own edification, rather than for Same's benefit, because he has clearly shown he's not in the least bit interested in learning anything.

  7. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
  8. #285
    tWebber Chrawnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,768
    Amen (Given)
    5120
    Amen (Received)
    3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    And you're a good man for putting it out there. Even if you do have blue hair.
    So, which one of the horses in your avatar picture are you then?

  9. #286
    Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Corryton
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,087
    Amen (Given)
    295
    Amen (Received)
    2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    If I'm to be completely honest I'm mostly doing this as a way to motivate myself to do study and research for my own edification, rather than for Same's benefit, because he has clearly shown he's not in the least bit interested in learning anything.
    Yep. I remember doing that. I still sometimes do that with people on Facebook, but after several years, it can get boring to answer same-old, same-old, but I can say for sure when I get to seminary studying apologetics, I think I was way ahead of many others because of TheologyWeb.

  10. Amen Chrawnus amen'd this post.
  11. #287
    Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Corryton
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,087
    Amen (Given)
    295
    Amen (Received)
    2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    So, which one of the horses in your avatar picture are you then?
    A bit presumptuous aren't we? Maybe he's one of the trees in the background.

  12. #288
    tWebber Chrawnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,768
    Amen (Given)
    5120
    Amen (Received)
    3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    A bit presumptuous aren't we? Maybe he's one of the trees in the background.
    That's possible.

    Alternatively he could also be one of the ticks that are living on the horses.

  13. #289
    Department Head Apologiaphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Corryton
    Faith
    Trinitarian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,087
    Amen (Given)
    295
    Amen (Received)
    2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    That's possible.

    Alternatively he could also be one of the ticks that are living on the horses.
    That's true. I could easily picture CP as a blood-sucking organism.

  14. #290
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Toonist
    Posts
    2,851
    Amen (Given)
    29
    Amen (Received)
    1188
    Quote Originally Posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    This question relates to Islam. I am here discussing if the Bible errs only.
    However you spin your cowardice, it remains an exercise in applying lipstick to a pachyderm.

  15. Amen ReformedApologist amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •