Innerancy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    This is about the worst "contradiction" I've ever seen. You really need to up your game, Hakeem.
    Indeed, it is the worst contradition I have seen where the Catholic Bible has 73 books while the Protestant 66 books. To make this contradition worse, the Greek Orthodox Bible 79 books. And all Bibles above claim to be inspired by God.

The fact is that all cannot be inspired by God if you have the originals of the above Bibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
      Indeed, it is the worst contradition I have seen where the Catholic Bible has 73 books while the Protestant 66 books. To make this contradition worse, the Greek Orthodox Bible 79 books. And all Bibles above claim to be inspired by God.

The fact is that all cannot be inspired by God if you have the originals of the above Bibles.
      Hakeem, the Bible was not written as a unit. The books were written individually over a timespan of 1500 years or so, and not assembled as a unit for three centuries or so after the last one was written. You're making fundy atheists look competent by comparison, here.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Hakeem, the Bible was not written as a unit. The books were written individually over a timespan of 1500 years or so, and not assembled as a unit for three centuries or so after the last one was written. You're making fundy atheists look competent by comparison, here.
        In my experience this is rather common with Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          In my experience this is rather common with Muslims.
          If they had any sense or discernment they wouldn't be muslim.

Comment

Thanks for the info. But the fact remains that all of these Bibles (Protestant 66 books, Catholic 73 books & Greek Orthodox 79 books) cannot be inspired by God.

Comment

Thanks for the info. But the fact remains that all of these Bibles (Protestant 66 books, Catholic 73 books & Greek Orthodox 79 books) cannot be inspired by God.
              No that's not a fact. It's an assertion from your illogical mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                No that's not a fact. It's an assertion from your illogical mind.
                You may do this small task. And in case you do not do it, please check the following facts;

It is a fact that there are 73 books in the Catholic Bible. The Catholic Bible includes the following books that are not in the 66 books Protestant Bible:

1. Tobit,

2. Judith,

3-4. 1 & 2 Maccabees,

5. Ecclesiasticus,

6. Wisdom of Solomon, and

7. Baruch.

Comment

• What if a new sect of Muslims came around and decided that they would only recognize half of the Quran? Using your logic, this would mean the Quran is not inspired because there would be a disagreement on what constituted scripture.
                  "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    What if a new sect of Muslims came around and decided that they would only recognize half of the Quran? Using your logic, this would mean the Quran is not inspired because there would be a disagreement on what constituted scripture.
                    I will not discuss Quran or any related matter to it here.

All these Bibles (i.e. Protestant 66 books, Catholic 73 books and Greek Orthodox 79 books) cannot be inspired fully by God even if we have the originals of each of these above referred Bibles.

Comment

Because doing so would expose that by the criteria that you are trying to establish the qur'an is not inspired by God.

Hypocrite.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        What if a new sect of Muslims came around and decided that they would only recognize half of the Quran? Using your logic, this would mean the Quran is not inspired because there would be a disagreement on what constituted scripture.

Comment

• I'll add to this something I posted a few years ago:
                          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          (Itqan[1]Al-Muhallaal-Kash-Shaf.

The ItqanItqanAl-MuhallaAl-Kashshaaf1.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I
                            All these Bibles (i.e. Protestant 66 books, Catholic 73 books and Greek Orthodox 79 books) cannot be inspired fully by God even if we have the originals of each of these above referred Bibles.
                            Yes they can. You've provided no logical reason for that to be the case.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

You may do this small task. And in case you do not do it, please check the following facts;

It is a fact that there are 73 books in the Catholic Bible. The Catholic Bible includes the following books that are not in the 66 books Protestant Bible:

1. Tobit,

2. Judith,

3-4. 1 & 2 Maccabees,

5. Ecclesiasticus,

6. Wisdom of Solomon, and

7. Baruch.
                              https://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

Comment

• He refuses to discuss the implications that his position has on Islam
                                Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
                                Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Because doing so would expose that by the criteria that you are trying to establish the qur'an is not inspired by God.

Hypocrite.

Comment