Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Innerancy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    Please support your above statement with example from the New testament.
    Please respond to Sparko's question...

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Hakeem, do you believe that Allah destroyed all life on earth except for Noah and his family in the flood? Including women and children and sheep?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
      Please support your above statement with example from the New testament.
      1 Thessalonians 4:15

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        1 Thessalonians 4:15
        battle.jpg
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]37467[/ATTACH]
          I was about to step outside on my back porch, and our resident Texas Roadrunner was sitting there on my picnic table. I went to get my camera, and he was gone when I came back.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            I was about to step outside on my back porch, and our resident Texas Roadrunner was sitting there on my picnic table. I went to get my camera, and he was gone when I came back.
            They seem to have an instinct for cameras. The birds around here never do anything weird when there's a camera on hand.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

They seem to have an instinct for cameras. The birds around here never do anything weird when there's a camera on hand.
              Mere moments ago...

2019-06-06 10.32.32.jpg

Comment

Mere moments ago...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37468[/ATTACH]
                I just checked their diet. You might be able to make a friend with a few scraps of summer sausage.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

I just checked their diet. You might be able to make a friend with a few scraps of summer sausage.
                  Currently, they love scorpions (some of which we had) and snakes, as well as (don't tell my wife) hummingbirds. But, yeah, I want them to stay resident.

Comment

Currently, they love scorpions (some of which we had) and snakes, as well as (don't tell my wife) hummingbirds. But, yeah, I want them to stay resident.
                    you should get them a treadmill painted like a road.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
                      He has no idea what a synecdoche is apparently.
                      I am sure he does know and thinks he has already got his shots for it.

Comment

• At least we found a use for this thread.

Comment

• The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• According to the prophecy in Jeremiah 22:30, no descendant of Coniah/Jeconiah/Jehoiachin will sit upon the throne of David and ruling in Judah. Jesus was a descendant of Coniah/Jeconiah/Jehoiachin according to Matthew 1:11 and will sit upon the throne of David according to Luke 1:32. When Jesus sits upon the throne of David, this prophecy in Jeremiah 22:30 will be proven to be wrong.

The above referred verses are as follows;

"Thus says the Lord:
                            ‘Write this man down as childless,
                            A man who shall not prosper in his days;
                            For none of his descendants shall prosper,
                            Sitting on the throne of David,
                            And ruling anymore in Judah.’ ” (Jeremiah 22:30)

"Josiah begot [a]Jeconiah and his brothers about the time they were carried away to Babylon. (Matthew 1:11)

Footnotes:
                            Matthew 1:11 Or Coniah or Jehoiachin"

“He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David " (Luke 1:32).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...2&version=NKJV

In NLT, the footnote of Jeremiah 22:24 states “Hebrew Coniah, a variant spelling of Jehoiachin; also in 22:28.”
                            https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...24&version=NLT
                            Last edited by Same Hakeem; 06-06-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• You have already been addressed in the other forum. Why you feel the need to keep spamming and once we have answered your questions you continue to just move on to the next point is beyond me. Quit being an idiot and btw the way you still have failed to answer Sparkle's that you have been asked numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                It seems Hakeem is having a bit of a problem seeing my posts. I will try again, even bigger.

Hakeem, do you believe that Allah destroyed all life on earth except for Noah and his family in the flood? Including women and children and sheep?
                                I doubt you will get an answer to your question. He just spams and when his questions are answered he moves on to the next one. I don't think he understands what a monologue is to be honest.

Comment