Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Innerancy.

tWebber
    Faith
    Muslim
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
    You ASSUME that the only reason for killing the infants was that their parents had sinned. Based on the records of Ezekiel (and others of the same kind) I ASSUME that there were more compelling reasons.
    Not true. This just God revealed in the Bible that "each is to die for his own sin" in Ezek 18:20-22, 2 King 14:6 and Deut. 24:16; hence, God's orders to kill infants in 1 Sam 15:3 contradicts that God is just according to Hebrews 6:10.

Faith
    Reformed Baptist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Same how come your avoiding where the Quran speaks about God destroying in the flood and Sodom? it must be cause your scared and that's why your silent.

tWebber
    Faith
    Muslim
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformedApologist View Post
    Same how come your avoiding where the Quran speaks about God destroying in the flood and Sodom? it must be cause your scared and that's why your silent.
    I am here discussing the title of this thread/forum "inerrancy" of the Bible.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    I am here discussing the title of this thread/forum "inerrancy" of the Bible.
    and yet God ordering the death of infants has nothing to do with inerrancy. Instead you are calling God evil for ordering the deaths of infants while ignoring that Allah has done the same in the Quran. You are a hypocrite and your accusations have no weight.

5. Amen ReformedApologist, Cerebrum123, Chrawnus amen'd this post.