Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Innerancy.

tWebber
    Faith
    Muslim
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Whether the Catholic books or Protestant books, contradictions still exist. As i wrote earlier, John 1:18 says "No one has EVER seen God. The only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father made him known" while Job says to God " my eyes have seen you" in Job 42:5.

Faith
    Nontraditional Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    Whether the Catholic books or Protestant books, contradictions still exist. As i wrote earlier, John 1:18 says "No one has EVER seen God. The only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father made him known" while Job says to God " my eyes have seen you" in Job 42:5.
    What you fail to hear is the Son is the image of the invisible God. God is invisible and omnipresent. God's finite and temporal agent is His Son. ". . . The only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father made him known."

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his Son's name, if thou canst tell?" -- Proverbs 30:4.
    Last edited by 37818; 01-04-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    . . . the Gospel of Christ, for it is [the] power of God to salvation to every [one] believing, . . . -- Romans 1:16.

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1.

tWebber
    Faith
    Muslim
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 37818 View Post
    What you fail to hear is the Son is the image of the invisible God. God is invisible and omnipresent. God's finite and temporal agent is His Son. ". . . The only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father made him known."

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his Son's name, if thou canst tell?" -- Proverbs 30:4.
    John 1:18 says "no one has seen God AT ANYTIME" however, earlier Job said to God "my eyes have seen you"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    John 1:18 says "no one has seen God AT ANYTIME" however, earlier Job said to God "my eyes have seen you"
    No one has seen the Father. But they have seen Theophanies of God, which were the Son. Which shows the Son is God. Your own argument goes against you.

tWebber
    Faith
    Muslim
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Claiming " they have seen Theophanies of God" is not read anywhere in the Bible. The Bible reads in Job 42:5 that Job says to God "my eyes have seen YOU (not your theophany)"