Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The phone story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The phone story

This only works on phones or tablets with predictive keyboards.

Type the last word in the post above you, then a space, then hit every middle suggestion your phone gives you till you have a fairly good sentence. Then the next person does the same.

I will start with Once Upon a Time in the next post.

Once upon a time but I think it should have a better way of life as well as a good friend of course

Comment

Once upon a time that would be good for you.
      The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

You can get it a lot more than a few games but it is still a good app.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

App for the best way to get outdoors and I will be a good idea
          The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Idea for the first post of your life is not the way to be the way we do things.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Things should have to do it is already there for a few weeks and I will not have any more free time.

Comment

Time will tell if it is talking of Final Judgement and why they are not that important to know whether you are a lot of people who did not have some fun

We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'
                - 2 Corinthians 5:20.
                In deviantArt: ll-bisto-ll.deviantart.com
                Christian art and more: Christians.deviantart.com

Comment

fun and the joker team is the same in the future of the conspiracy theories of them to stab someone else.

Comment

Else you are ready to interpret the previous two years to understand the next generation
                    We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore on Christ's behalf: 'Be reconciled to God!!'

Comment

generation of the conspiracy theorists have lost their weapons of the documents by the fake science and the soldiers in the future.

Comment

Future is the way you to get to know you and you don't know how about it.

Comment

It is a small workshop for what you are looking for and it's very important that you show the next couple

Comment

Couple more hours to get the back of my life to be the way I want.

Comment

Want a bit more than just to get it back on my phone but it is a bit slow.

Comment