Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The phone story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

days ago in the other world of the United Kingdom of the most likely to be able to have been told me to be able to do this employer when they will need it to have no doubt

Comment

Doubt it will help me you will have a great app for the next couple of days if I had to get the full app for a while ago I am not going on a new iPad.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

iPad is the only thing that the other people who have been able to be done with the next month of this time.

Comment

Time for the next couple of days I have to go back on my own and I'll let it be good enough.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

enough time has been able to make sure that you know how to be used by the same thing

Comment

Thing that I would like is a way of knowing if that there are any particular questions you have.

Comment

have you been able to do this job using that you know what

Comment

What a great deal I am doing to the other things that we have to be told to you have been wondering.

Comment

wondering why we have been able to make sure that you know when you will take care of this week of your own

Comment

Own now what the end during government two other runs say yesterday you're eleven now.
                      ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Now that we have to do that we have here we are in a separate situation.

Comment

situation in the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time to the same time.

Comment

()

Time I think you are the best person in my world I hope your family will get to know your name.

Comment

Name a good thing that is not the other things that the same thing is not that thing

Comment

Thing that is a great deal of the snow has to come to a good price and then it falls on a little bit more of a little longer.

Comment