Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The phone story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It? And the app is very cool but I can't figure it off if I have had to do that to the other day.

(I've done the same thing a couple of times to prevent continuous looping of the same words.)

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Day. I looked those up the pine trees, but it is a ride, but it in a few minutes, but I don't know what to get it in a few minutes ago by now?
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

• Now that you know how you know what you are going on your phone, you don't want to be on the way.

Comment

• Way too many things in my mind that you can think about it for a long long week.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Week. I don't have to be up for work and I think I can manage that.

Comment

• That was one thing I would love for a while to see if it is not too bad for a particular reason and the other way to change.

Comment

• Change of the day after the day before the day of my car was going back and we got to do with a ride?

Comment

• Ride to your family or something.

Comment

• Something like that is, but it was guarding the day before you need me a lot of his visa was supposed too much it in the s, but I don't think it was from the day I have to be at Domino's, but it was produced in a few hours of the morning

(I'm wondering why my phone thinks "s" is a whole word...)

Comment

• Morning and all I hope you are a lovely person you will have never had any more of days of being home.

Comment

• Home. It doesn't do anything else you need a driver, I can work and the other day of the week following his learners permit.

Comment

• Permit me a little brother to my daughter she said.

Comment

• Said he was supposed to go to work, but I have to go over the top and the day before I get off at the parentals tonight after I left a lot more than the day I have a bunch more to do it?

Comment

• It was a good idea but it is still a very cool game to have to go to see if it was really a nice idea.

Comment

• Idea. It is frustrating, but I'm going back tonight and I'll have been a while ago, but it was from the pine, but I don't know when you need me a little bit ago, but it in a while I'm not sure how to make myself available in a few hours per month for a bit ago and have to go to the post office

Comment