Thread: A Coworker's Job Loss

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

A Coworker's Job Loss

He was abruptly fired Friday. He's not a believer - he needs prayer on that count, obviously - and he has a number of issues (don't we all?). Anyway, please pray for him.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    ing
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)