Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones's lawyer: Jones is a performance artist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Alex Jones's lawyer: Jones is a performance artist

Confirming what we already knew. It would destroy his brand if his fans were that interested in facts.

"Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on "Batman," Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week".

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...artist-n747491
    I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Obviously what his lawyer says in the middle of a custody trial is gospel truth.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Obviously what his lawyer says in the middle of a custody trial is gospel truth.
    The timing of it being a custody trial is irrelevant. He can't claim to be credible when it suits him and noncredible when it doesn't.
    I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    He can't claim to be credible when it suits him and noncredible when it doesn't.
    I've seen more than one friend go through divorce court.
    It is lies from the opening bell.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Faith
    Catholic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If Alex Jones isn't performing when on his show, then I'm not sure it's safe for his children to be around him. Not unless he's radically different when at home.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhard View Post
    If Alex Jones isn't performing when on his show, then I'm not sure it's safe for his children to be around him. Not unless he's radically different when at home.
    I can think of several jobs where earnest and sincere participation in the job might make one wonder if that person should be allowed to raise children.
    This is only a consideration in Alex Jones' case because he his a hated public figure.
    It would be a disgrace anywhere else.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    So is Alex Jones going to renounce his claims that the earth is controlled by a race of alien inter-dimensional lizard people, and that Obama and Hillary have a strong sulfurous stench about them and attract flies due to being demonically possessed, in order to keep custody of his kids? He does already seem to have backed off the Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza shop claims.

What will right-wingers do if Alex Jones stops telling them the Truth, now that they've lost Bill O'Reilly to his sex scandals and Milo Yiannopoulos to his endorsement of pedophilia?

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    So is Alex Jones going to renounce his claims that the earth is controlled by a race of alien inter-dimensional lizard people, and that Obama and Hillary have a strong sulfurous stench about them and attract flies due to being demonically possessed, in order to keep custody of his kids? He does already seem to have backed off the Hillary running a child prostitution ring out of a pizza shop claims.

What will right-wingers do if Alex Jones stops telling them the Truth, now that they've lost Bill O'Reilly to his sex scandals and Milo Yiannopoulos to his endorsement of pedophilia?
    FYI: We don't control the earth as much as influence its development.

9. Amen OU812 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    The timing of it being a custody trial is irrelevant. He can't claim to be credible when it suits him and noncredible when it doesn't.
    Why not?

Personally I can't stand the guy, but I am sure he can claim to be credible on some things and exaggerating on others.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    FYI: We don't control the earth as much as influence its development.
    He said "lizard" not "wizard" - roll a d20 for a save.