Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Allahu Akbar... Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allahu Akbar... Again...

I guess that is one way to attack white privilege and infidels at the same time.

Suspect in Fresno shooting spree that killed 3 shouts 'Allahu Akbar' when arrested

Three people are dead in a shooting spree in downtown Fresno on Tuesday, and the suspect was wanted in connection to the Motel 6 killing last week, the Fresno Police Department said.

Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted "Allahu Akbar" as police tackled him to the ground after the shootings which were spread over four locations, Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

The victims appeared to be random, Dyer said.
    http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/new...sted/693838151

Dyer said Muhammad had expressed hatred toward white people and the government. Muhammad is black.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

is he muslim muslim or is he one of those weird black cults like Nation of Islam or Moorish Science?
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      is he muslim muslim or is he one of those weird black cults like Nation of Islam or Moorish Science?
      I have no idea. At least he is trying to solve the white privilege problem...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I guess that is one way to attack white privilege and infidels at the same time.
        Kori Ali Muhammad: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (about the shooter)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The link answers DE's question - he was involved with the Moorish Science Temple.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment