Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

lie to a dying man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lie to a dying man

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...7124?cid=bitly

A man died peacefully in his Oregon home after his ex-wife lied to him that President Trump was impeached from office.

Michael Garland Elliott, 75, passed away on April 6 and was surrounded by his caregivers, neighbors and friends who loved him dearly, his ex-wife, Teresa Elliott, told the Daily News Monday.

Teresa, 68, who is described as Michael’s “best friend” in his obituary published in The Oregonian, said she told him Trump was impeached over the phone from her Austin, Tex. home.

“I knew it was his very, very last moments,” Teresa Elliott told The News. “I knew that would bring him comfort and it did. He then took his final breath.”
    Moderated By: Jedidiah

The name of this thread was changed because the use of a members name was used in a way that was deemed to be unacceptable.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
    Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by Jedidiah; 04-19-2017, 08:49 AM.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

So she lied to her ex husband - par for the course with liberals...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      So she lied to her ex husband - par for the course with liberals...
      I notice they die quite a bit as well.
      What's up with that?
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

How long before she's eaten by guilt when she realizes that the very last thing her dying husband heard was a lie?
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          How long before she's eaten by guilt when she realizes that the very last thing her dying husband heard was a lie?
          She is a leftist, your assuming that she has a conscience.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Liberal, guilt?

HAHAHAHAHA! You made a funny.

Comment

Forever? Lies are only bad when a conservative tells them.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Liberal, guilt?

HAHAHAHAHA! You made a funny.
                Liberals feel guilt for all sorts of things.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

And want to make conservatives feel guilty too!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Um, guys, isn't it far worse that the only words of comfort offered had to do with the election?
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I should clarify: Caucasian liberals.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                        Um, guys, isn't it far worse that the only words of comfort offered had to do with the election?
                        Later, in hell:

Elliott: These flames are pretty hot, but at least Drumpf got impeached.
                        Satan: Yeah, about that...
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Donald Trump was impeached?
                          The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
                            Donald Trump was impeached?
                            Without a 3 year investigation costing the taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars?
                            It's like you're not even thinking about the lawyers at all.
                            Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              usually they assign guilt while excusing themselves.

Comment