Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Bill O’Reilly Gone...

Good? Bad?

Sources: Fox News Has Decided Bill O’Reilly Has to Go

By Gabriel Sherman

The Murdochs have decided Bill O’Reilly’s 21-year run at Fox News will come to an end. According to sources briefed on the discussions, network executives are preparing to announce O’Reilly’s departure before he returns from an Italian vacation on April 24. Now the big questions are how the exit will look and who will replace him.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...has-to-go.html
    The settled happiness and security which we all desire, God withholds from us by the very nature of the world: but joy, pleasure, and merriment, He has scattered around. We are never safe, but we have plenty of fun, and some ecstasy. It is not hard to see why. The security we crave would teach us to rest our hearts in this world and pose an obstacle to our return to God” C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Meh. I was never a big fan of his anyway.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

3. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Meh. I was never a big fan of his anyway.
    I haven't watched him in a while, but early on he was one of the most consistent conservative voices on TV. I thank him for that, and for defending Christmas.
    The settled happiness and security which we all desire, God withholds from us by the very nature of the world: but joy, pleasure, and merriment, He has scattered around. We are never safe, but we have plenty of fun, and some ecstasy. It is not hard to see why. The security we crave would teach us to rest our hearts in this world and pose an obstacle to our return to God” C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Ecumenical Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    He's in trouble for sexual harrassment of employees. Good Riddance. MSNBC got Rid of Keith Olberman for another scandal aka making personal donations to candidates while broadcasting which is a huge no no in major journalism and of course NBC fired Brian Williams for lying. the lesson here? don't screw around or make a big scandal if your a news reporter
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholicity View Post
    He's in trouble for sexual harrassment of employees. Good Riddance. MSNBC got Rid of Keith Olberman for another scandal aka making personal donations to candidates while broadcasting which is a huge no no in major journalism and of course NBC fired Brian Williams for lying. the lesson here? don't screw around or make a big scandal if your a news reporter
    O'Reilly isn't a reporter, he is a commentator. But yeah.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't know what it is with these guys, they have it all and throw it away on stupid stuff!

8. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Ecumenical Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
    I guess...

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Many years of cover up finally come to an end, nothing new.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shunyadragon View Post
    Many years of cover up finally come to an end, nothing new.
    Are you talking about Bill Clinton? Ted Kennedy?