Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bill O’Reilly Gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O’Reilly Gone...

Good? Bad?

Sources: Fox News Has Decided Bill O’Reilly Has to Go

By Gabriel Sherman

The Murdochs have decided Bill O’Reilly’s 21-year run at Fox News will come to an end. According to sources briefed on the discussions, network executives are preparing to announce O’Reilly’s departure before he returns from an Italian vacation on April 24. Now the big questions are how the exit will look and who will replace him.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...has-to-go.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Meh. I was never a big fan of his anyway.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      I haven't watched him in a while, but early on he was one of the most consistent conservative voices on TV. I thank him for that, and for defending Christmas.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

He's in trouble for sexual harrassment of employees. Good Riddance. MSNBC got Rid of Keith Olberman for another scandal aka making personal donations to candidates while broadcasting which is a huge no no in major journalism and of course NBC fired Brian Williams for lying. the lesson here? don't screw around or make a big scandal if your a news reporter
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
          He's in trouble for sexual harrassment of employees. Good Riddance. MSNBC got Rid of Keith Olberman for another scandal aka making personal donations to candidates while broadcasting which is a huge no no in major journalism and of course NBC fired Brian Williams for lying. the lesson here? don't screw around or make a big scandal if your a news reporter
          O'Reilly isn't a reporter, he is a commentator. But yeah.

Comment

I don't know what it is with these guys, they have it all and throw it away on stupid stuff!

Comment

Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
              A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
              George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
                I guess...

Comment

Many years of cover up finally come to an end, nothing new.
                  Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                    Many years of cover up finally come to an end, nothing new.
                    Are you talking about Bill Clinton? Ted Kennedy?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Are you talking about Bill Clinton? Ted Kennedy?
                      Them too, but ah . . . by majority are conservative Republicans. Ted and Bill did not have a very long list of sexual harassment and employee discrimination based on the refusal of sexual favors.
                      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Too much of an egotistical blow hard. And ever since his declaring that nobody knows how the tides work...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Them too, but ah . . . by majority are conservative Republicans. Ted and Bill did not have a very long list of sexual harassment and employee discrimination based on the refusal of sexual favors.
                          Tell that to Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones and Juanita Broaddrick, all of whom said Clinton did far more than just harass, and who were all victims of Hillary I'm-for-women Clinton's "nuts and sluts" war room.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Majority WHAT are conservatives?
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Majority WHAT are conservatives?
                              What he means is it is news when it is a conservative. No one, right or left, is surprised when it is a liberal.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment