Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gutless Berkeley Liberals Fold Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    It just doesn't stop! I mean how is this not fascist?
    basically if they can trace this and the other threats, the FBI can arrest them for terroristic threats. The person who sent it and any associates. I would stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      basically if they can trace this and the other threats, the FBI can arrest them for terroristic threats. The person who sent it and any associates. I would stay tuned.
      Let's hope.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        It just doesn't stop! I mean how is this not fascist?

What they really should do is set a trap for these fools. Have a parade or something but stock it with about a hundred cops in plain clothes. Then when these antifa idiots attack, they just arrest them en masse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          LOL. The churches pay no income taxes but they also don't get any government money.

She was INVITED to speak there, so apparently there are students there who are interested in hearing her speak. If other students don't want to hear her, they don't have to listen or go to the event. Same when the university invites a bleeding liberal to speak.

I always thought of you as a reasonable person Sea, but you are starting to sound like JimL here, being a shill for the liberals and excusing reprehensible behavior by actually blaming the victims. wow.
          Oh no! I have a liberal POV and disagree with a conservative narrative - the unforgivable sin around here.

I never said the terrorist threats (if those even really happened) were acceptable, those are your words not mine, and you're twisting my opinion into something it's not -- which is something I would expect from lilpixie, not you.

I wonder why nobody really cared when Tomi Lahren was given the boot for her pro-choice views, or when Milo was canned by Brietbart for comments made years ago about sexuality? Oh right, this forum only cares when liberals show intolerance, and couldn't care less when conservatives act like the SJW's they criticize. It's a total one way street around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
            Oh no! I have a liberal POV and disagree with a conservative narrative - the unforgivable sin around here.

I never said the terrorist threats (if those even really happened) were acceptable, those are your words not mine, and you're twisting my opinion into something it's not -- which is something I would expect from lilpixie, not you.

I wonder why nobody really cared when Tomi Lahren was given the boot for her pro-choice views, or when Milo was canned by Brietbart for comments made years ago about sexuality? Oh right, this forum only cares when liberals show intolerance, and couldn't care less when conservatives act like the SJW's they criticize. It's a total one way street around here.
            did you not read your own posts?

You were blaming Coulter for having to cancel because of being threatened. You also said that the students had a right to cancel her if they didn't want to listen to her. Despite those being contradictory, there were students who wanted to hear her speak because they invited her to speak. She didn't just decide to show up. And the only students who had a right to cancel her were the ones who invited her, not the antifa nutjobs.

Comment

I have no problem with a private concern doing such things. I may not like it, but it is not a free speech question.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Oh no! I have a liberal POV and disagree with a conservative narrative - the unforgivable sin around here
                I forgive you.
                Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
                  I forgive you.
                  Is it too late to take this back?
                  Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I wonder why nobody really cared when Tomi Lahren was given the boot for her pro-choice views
                    Not true. She did a lot more than just say she's pro choice (after lying about it a few months before that). Calling your boss and his audience hypocrites tends to get just about anyone fired.

or when Milo was canned by Brietbart for comments made years ago about sexuality?
                    Milo was canned for making pro-child molestation comments. Yes, there are mitigating factors but just about anyone would've canned him considering the bad publicity anything remotely resembling pedophilia brings.

You also seem to have trouble distinguishing between PUBLIC organizations that are required by law to provide first amendment protections and PRIVATE organizations that are free to fire whoever they want. Nobody would complain if Mother Jones fired someone after finding out they're a conservative because they're an ideological institution (like Breitbart and The Blaze). Basically, your argument is several degrees of brain numbingly stupid. You simply do everything you can to live up to the stereotype that everybody is supposed to subsidize your speech, even as you argue against conservatives using public avenues that they are, both morally and by law, entitled to.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment