Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gutless Berkeley Liberals Fold Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutless Berkeley Liberals Fold Again...

Afraid of their own violent students and leftist sympathizers. They can not control the monster they created....

BERKELEY (CBS SF) — A scheduled appearance by conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter at the University of California later this month has been canceled because of concerns about safety and security at the event.

Word of the cancellation of the April 27th event comes just days after a violent encounter between far-right supporters and far-left protesters at a pro-Donald Trump rally in Berkeley in which multiple people were injured and arrested.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...rity-concerns/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Because the campus police just stand around while a riot happens. Then they pick up the pieces and pretend to be doing something after the fact.

What happened to all those "free speech" zones they used to stick conservatives in? You know the fenced in areas so they couldn't actually get near enough to anyone to protest? They need to use them on these liberals. Put them in a cage and let them scream and fight all they want among themselves.

Comment

I think violence from the left is worth taking quite seriously.
      To combat this I think Berkeley should insist on mandatory sensitivity training and free speech training for all liberal students.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
        To combat this I think Berkeley should insist on mandatory sensitivity training and free speech training for all liberal students.
        Hugs for Thugs?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'd of tightened up the title of the OP to: Berkeley.
          Everything else in the title is redundant.

Perhaps the more important question would be why anyone with an once of conservativism would be going to Berkeley in the first place.
          These people should did-enroll and go attend a school that supports free speech.
          Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

A lot of the antifa's that were causing the violence were not even students. They came from all around the country to "participate"

I think rule number one should be "Check student ID's before allowing them on campus"

Then arrest anyone who trespasses or causes problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              A lot of the antifa's that were causing the violence were not even students. They came from all around the country to "participate"

I think rule number one should be "Check student ID's before allowing them on campus"

Then arrest anyone who trespasses or causes problems.
              I've noticed how the MSM has avoided mentioned Antifa's involvement

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I've noticed how the MSM has avoided mentioned Antifa's involvement
                of course.

and remember the Antifa girl who posted she wanted to get 100 Nazi scalps and then went there to start fights and got punched?

She is now whining claiming she was "attacked" unprovoked and was just there minding her own business when this big white supremacist sucker punched her.

http://deadstate.org/woman-sucker-pu...l-on-the-curb/

Yeah she was just there being all peaceful and handing out daisies and hugs.

Comment

I'd of tightened up the title of the OP to: Berkeley.
                  Everything else in the title is redundant.

Perhaps the more important question would be why anyone with an once of conservativism would be going to Berkeley in the first place.
                  These people should did-enroll and go attend a school that supports free speech.
                  Taxpayer funded schools aren't there just so liberals can use them. I know conservatives are extremely conflict avoidant when it comes to liberals but the opposite reaction to the conservative one is the right one. Invade their spaces and, to quote Barack Obama, get in their faces. If you don't, you fight them on your home turf.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    Taxpayer funded schools aren't there just so liberals can use them. I know conservatives are extremely conflict avoidant when it comes to liberals but the opposite reaction to the conservative one is the right one. Invade their spaces and, to quote Barack Obama, get in their faces. If you don't, you fight them on your home turf.
                    The purpose of college is an education so the students should go where they'd get one of those.
                    After they've got a good education then they can fight liberals.

Maybe the conservative schools don't offer: How To Touch Yourself 101

Comment

The purpose of college is an education so the students should go where they'd get one of those.
                      After they've got a good education then they can fight liberals.

Maybe the conservative schools don't offer: How To Touch Yourself 101
                      The fight doesn't start when you want it to start. It would be nice if liberals waited until you were done with college but it seems to me they can barely wait until you get into kindergarten these days.
                      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Looks like they changed their minds! I hope they have a ton of cops on hand!

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

Officials at the University of California at Berkeley on Thursday reversed their decision to cancel a speech by conservative firebrand Ann Coulter.

The university had announced Wednesday that it was canceling Coulter’s appearance following several political protests in Berkeley that turned violent.
                        https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.273331beff44
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

They tried to push it to the following week when there are no classes scheduled, but Coulter refused and will be speaking on the originally scheduled date.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...oulter-speech/
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            Looks like they changed their minds! I hope they have a ton of cops on hand!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.273331beff44
                            Now that they know what to expect, they have zero excuses if it turns into a riot. They need to get ahead of this. Make sure only invited guests can get on campus and have enough cops on hand to arrest any trouble makers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Now that they know what to expect, they have zero excuses if it turns into a riot. They need to get ahead of this. Make sure only invited guests can get on campus and have enough cops on hand to arrest any trouble makers.
                              Unless they want the riots...

Comment