Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gutless Berkeley Liberals Fold Again...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Gutless Berkeley Liberals Fold Again...

Afraid of their own violent students and leftist sympathizers. They can not control the monster they created....

BERKELEY (CBS SF) — A scheduled appearance by conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter at the University of California later this month has been canceled because of concerns about safety and security at the event.

Word of the cancellation of the April 27th event comes just days after a violent encounter between far-right supporters and far-left protesters at a pro-Donald Trump rally in Berkeley in which multiple people were injured and arrested.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...rity-concerns/
    The settled happiness and security which we all desire, God withholds from us by the very nature of the world: but joy, pleasure, and merriment, He has scattered around. We are never safe, but we have plenty of fun, and some ecstasy. It is not hard to see why. The security we crave would teach us to rest our hearts in this world and pose an obstacle to our return to God” C.S. Lewis

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Because the campus police just stand around while a riot happens. Then they pick up the pieces and pretend to be doing something after the fact.

What happened to all those "free speech" zones they used to stick conservatives in? You know the fenced in areas so they couldn't actually get near enough to anyone to protest? They need to use them on these liberals. Put them in a cage and let them scream and fight all they want among themselves.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think violence from the left is worth taking quite seriously.
    To combat this I think Berkeley should insist on mandatory sensitivity training and free speech training for all liberal students.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

4. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    To combat this I think Berkeley should insist on mandatory sensitivity training and free speech training for all liberal students.
    Hugs for Thugs?

I'm always still in trouble again

6. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'd of tightened up the title of the OP to: Berkeley.
    Everything else in the title is redundant.

Perhaps the more important question would be why anyone with an once of conservativism would be going to Berkeley in the first place.
    These people should did-enroll and go attend a school that supports free speech.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A lot of the antifa's that were causing the violence were not even students. They came from all around the country to "participate"

I think rule number one should be "Check student ID's before allowing them on campus"

Then arrest anyone who trespasses or causes problems.

9. Amen RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    A lot of the antifa's that were causing the violence were not even students. They came from all around the country to "participate"

I think rule number one should be "Check student ID's before allowing them on campus"

Then arrest anyone who trespasses or causes problems.
    I've noticed how the MSM has avoided mentioned Antifa's involvement

I'm always still in trouble again

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I've noticed how the MSM has avoided mentioned Antifa's involvement
    of course.

and remember the Antifa girl who posted she wanted to get 100 Nazi scalps and then went there to start fights and got punched?

She is now whining claiming she was "attacked" unprovoked and was just there minding her own business when this big white supremacist sucker punched her.

http://deadstate.org/woman-sucker-pu...l-on-the-curb/

Yeah she was just there being all peaceful and handing out daisies and hugs.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I'd of tightened up the title of the OP to: Berkeley.
    Everything else in the title is redundant.

Perhaps the more important question would be why anyone with an once of conservativism would be going to Berkeley in the first place.
    These people should did-enroll and go attend a school that supports free speech.
    Taxpayer funded schools aren't there just so liberals can use them. I know conservatives are extremely conflict avoidant when it comes to liberals but the opposite reaction to the conservative one is the right one. Invade their spaces and, to quote Barack Obama, get in their faces. If you don't, you fight them on your home turf.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Taxpayer funded schools aren't there just so liberals can use them. I know conservatives are extremely conflict avoidant when it comes to liberals but the opposite reaction to the conservative one is the right one. Invade their spaces and, to quote Barack Obama, get in their faces. If you don't, you fight them on your home turf.
    The purpose of college is an education so the students should go where they'd get one of those.
    After they've got a good education then they can fight liberals.

Maybe the conservative schools don't offer: How To Touch Yourself 101