Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4/20

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Happy 4/20

Today we celebrate the birthday of a pioneer of animal rights activism. While he lived a troubled life full of tragedy, having been rejected from university and being injured in world war 1 before finally taking his own life, the world remembers him as an animal lover with a kindly smile, as well as the first head of state to ban experimentation of animals.

Happy birthday Adolf Hitler.

9DHM2JK.jpg

2. Amen Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    He was an artist and like so many he was way ahead of his time.
    Rest in peace sir:
    hitler_animal_lover.jpg
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

4. Amen Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Over the past 70 years liberalism has turned our leaders into barbarians:
    obama.jpg
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

6. Amen Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Bahai / Unitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    are you serious? Jeffry dahmer,John Wayne Gasey,and charles Manson probably had some redeeming qualities too. Judaism is the Mother religion of Christianity.Hitler was intelligent but probably a little mentally ill too. its rumored he was an amphetamine addict. It is also rumored that he did not know who his Father was, but his father may have been from a town that was predominatly jewish,leaving a posibitity that his Father was a jew that left his mother. If true it may have left some deep seated resentments towards jews that was only incouraged by anti-semetism already flourishing in Germany.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Njoroge View Post
    are you serious? Jeffry dahmer,John Wayne Gasey,and charles Manson probably had some redeeming qualities too. Judaism is the Mother religion of Christianity.Hitler was intelligent but probably a little mentally ill too. its rumored he was an amphetamine addict. It is also rumored that he did not know who his Father was, but his father may have been from a town that was predominatly jewish,leaving a posibitity that his Father was a jew that left his mother. If true it may have left some deep seated resentments towards jews that was only incouraged by anti-semetism already flourishing in Germany.
    Why do you support abusing animals?

9. Amen Chrawnus, Meh Gerbil amen'd this post.
    Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Why do you support abusing animals?
    Darth,
    You have to understand that not everyone on the internet is going to take animal rights as seriously as you do. Understand that while I'm in full agreement with your position, the point is, as monstrous as it may sound some people do not care if animals suffer.

11. Amen Darth Executor, Chrawnus amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Bahai / Unitarian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    If you are not a vegetarian I suggest you visit a slaughter house sometime,my animal loving friends.I love animals many of whom are probably more evolved than Hitler.

Faith
    circular balloonist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Njoroge View Post
    If you are not a vegetarian I suggest you visit a slaughter house sometime,my animal loving friends.I love animals many of whom are probably more evolved than Hitler.
    Hitler was a vegetarian.

14. Amen Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
    Hitler was a vegetarian.
    therefore all vegetarians are Nazis.

16. Amen Meh Gerbil, Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I thought this was gonna be a marijuana thread...
    "Shall we mourn here deedless forever, a shadow-folk, mist-haunting, dropping vain tears in the
    thankless sea?"