Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Antifa Professor brought down by the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antifa Professor brought down by the internet

Background:

Over several protests against conservatives there has been this one guy who has been going around smashing people in the head with a huge bike lock. He has been wearing the typical antifa coward's outfit: hoodie, mask, glasses.

But people on the internet, especially on the 4chan /pol/ group, have systematically hunted through hours and hours of photos and videos of the riots and did an amazing job of digital forensics and tracked the guy down and exposed him as Eric Clanton, a professor at (the apparently appropriately named) Diablo Valley College

Here is a summary story about it:
    =====
    Antifa Terrorist Who Beat Trump Supporter in Head WITH BIKE LOCK Identified as Local Professor! (VIDEO)

Carter Apr 20th, 2017 1:11 pm 414 Comments
    The recent incident in Berkeley, colloquially known now as “The Battle of Berkeley”, brought us numerous and new infamous Antifa idiots to laugh at, but one story coming from that event should not as easily be laughed off.

Diablo Valley College professor Eric Clanton has been unmasked by a group of online free speech advocates. Utilizing the concept of crowdsourcing, /pol/, a message board hosted on 4Chan, was able to figure out who exactly assaulted a pro-1st Amendment demonstrator . .

What is most amazing about the unmasking of Eric Clanton is the level of dedication and time spent by random Internet users to track down the violent criminal . . .
    C907s7UVYAATW9Z-575x646.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ofessor-video/

Here is some of what the /pol/ group did.

click to enlarge
    3N3hgPX.jpg

no news yet if the police are pursuing charges, but he has apparently been fired from the college.

How do you do fellow law abiding citizens. I was wondering if my good friend could possibly go to prison for slamming a bike lock into somebody's head.

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      How do you do fellow law abiding citizens. I was wondering if my good friend could possibly go to prison for slamming a bike lock into somebody's head.

The spirit of Paul Combetta strikes again.

Comment

There are several videos of "this" guy smashing a bike lock into people's heads. whether it actually IS that professor or not is a matter for the courts if they bring charges. but reading about it, the evidence looks pretty compelling. if it turns out to be a set up, he could sue the people who created the false evidence, but he cant sue the people who believed it and talked about it on social media. You cant sue the internet

Comment