Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Peter Singer: Consent not always needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Which for a gerbil would have to include THIS near the top of the list.
    Trans species Muskrat love? Say it ain't so Joe!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
      It looks weird...
      I clicked on it. It's about as offensive as bundt cake.
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Trans species Muskrat love? Say it ain't so Joe!
        'fraid so. Next it'll be weasels and then, bam! He'll start gettin' all flirty with Thirsty Possum

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          "Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

I always knew that I was abnormal in other ways. Now I know that I am abnormal in having never bee aroused by children, or wanting to have sex with children. That is evil, not sick - evil.
          One isn't abnormal for not belonging to 'a sizeable minority'. Seems pretty obvious.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          So you support him in this wickedness, eh?
          Maybe try a more charitable reading? Or should we not pretend you actually want an answer?
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Did anyone actually bother to read the op-ed, or did you all just run off with demi's excerpt?
            I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
              Did anyone actually bother to read the op-ed, or did you all just run off with demi's excerpt?
              What possible impact could that have on the commentary?
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I read it and even quoted from it. I still think it is formalized wickedness what ever Carrikature says. And no one has been willing to make the comparison to drunken decisions to have sex being in the same situation. Yet that is bad, but wanting to abuse children is not. Wickedness.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Maybe try a more charitable reading? Or should we not pretend you actually want an answer?
                  Mebbe 50 years ago you trying to make excuses for Singer might be naive, now I think at best you in denial!!! At best.

Everyone assuming that if there's big flaw in what I posted (also link by Seer to other writing of Singer on bestiality), you and also Starlight will be all over it, saying 'you conservatives need to read more carefully, stop kneejerk blah blah blah'. Heck, in most cases Starlight will try to defend writings of progs anyway!!

But no, this time he and you don't. That's because quotes of Singer here so explicit, also indefensible, best you two can do is try weak indirect attacks at posters who made comments here!!
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                    This is one of those silly threads where people take turns saying dumb things. Any serious analysis or discussion would be out of place. I'll leave you guys to your fantastic claims.
                    This is one of those posts of Starlight's where he does a preemptive brave sir robin because he knows what ever he is going to assert will be shown for being just that an assertion not an argument based on facts.

Comment