Announcement

Collapse

Judaism Guidelines

Theists only.

Shalom!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the world religion of Judaism in general and also its relationship to Christianity. This forum is generally for theists only. Non-theists (eg, atheistic Jews) may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

In the Presence of God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Presence of God

Link

Immanence and Transcendence
    Last edited by Marta; 04-24-2017, 12:34 AM.

I believe the holy spirit is the part of God that is everywere,thus God is Omnipresent. The holy spirit,Logos,word, proceeds out of the Godhead(Father in Heaven) to touch every atom in the physical universe. I believe that the highest heaven is a spiritual place that the soul can ascend to, but physical matter and the body of man can not go too. thus no one has seen God and lived. At least not his absolute highest nature. i believe the eyes of soul, not the physical eyes may see the light of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Njoroge View Post
      I believe the holy spirit is the part of God that is everywere,thus God is Omnipresent. The holy spirit,Logos,word, proceeds out of the Godhead(Father in Heaven) to touch every atom in the physical universe. I believe that the highest heaven is a spiritual place that the soul can ascend to, but physical matter and the body of man can not go too. thus no one has seen God and lived. At least not his absolute highest nature. i believe the eyes of soul, not the physical eyes may see the light of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Marta View Post
        The Name can be the angel/messenger/ma'lak that bears the authority, power, glory of YHWH. That doesn't imply the angel is ontologically equal with the heavenly Father, who's throne is heaven and who's dwelling place is actually above the heavens. The angels/holy spirits/elohim, eternally pursue the light/glory/divine order/presence/power of YHWH, and are the means through which YHWH manifests His reality to mankind. YHWH has fully invested his presence and glory, his power and authority in His holy angels/holy spirits.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X