Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Doubting Thomas and Resurrection Scenes: a Revelation of Jewish Conversion Mystery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubting Thomas and Resurrection Scenes: a Revelation of Jewish Conversion Mystery?

Doubting Thomas and Resurrection Scenes: a Revelation of Jewish Conversion Mystery?

Just in time for Doubting Thomas: only when St Thomas has placed his hands into all thew ounds will he believe in the Christ. Too, only when, most likely, the Jewish People have seen filled up in the wounds of the New Christ, His Body, the Church, all of their spiritual history, will they believe in the Messiah, so that, at the climax of NT History, NT Antichrist, fulfiling OT Antichrist Antiochus, will the Jews exclaim, "My Lord and My God!"

http://www.catholic365.com/article/6...n-mystery.html

Welcome back, spauline.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X