Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Liberals Should Surrender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    That’s fighting talk. What do you want to fight about?
    No, that is surrender talk.
    As in your surrender.

Besides, there is nothing to talk about because it is an unconditional surrender on your part.
    Please step to the right (1) and get in line behind Leonhard.
    You'll be given a clipboard with some forms to fill out.

NOTES
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: Your very first step to the right.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

I figure if I get a couple of dozen liberals to surrender then Darth Executor will stop spray painting 'Panty Waist' on the side of my Jeep.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
        I figure if I get a couple of dozen liberals to surrender then Darth Executor will stop spray painting 'Panty Waist' on the side of my Jeep.
        Sounds like DE is being very unreasonable. The world is a topsy turvy place at the moment and we all need to muck in to make sure it turns out the way I would like it to be. I recommend you drink plenty lentil soup and read a decent book every week.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Just to get this over with, I hereby self-identify as all liberals and surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Just to get this over with, I hereby self-identify as all liberals and surrender.
            Thank you.
            I'll let Darth_Executor know.

Comment

Thank you.
              I'll let Darth_Executor know.
              Do I get a safe space? Or do I need to go all antifa on you?

Comment

Do I get a safe space? Or do I need to go all antifa on you?
                Darth Executor is an expert at safe spaces.
                He's going to put you some place where the rest of us will be left safe.

Comment

Darth Executor is an expert at safe spaces.
                  He's going to put you some place where the rest of us will be left safe.
                  If you are left safe then you are a liberal too and should surrender.

Comment

Gerbil loves to pile all of his work in my lap. It's my alumnus of the month campaign all over again.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      Gerbil loves to pile all of his work in my lap. It's my alumnus of the month campaign all over again.
                      Yeah I wish we could bring that back. You'd get my vote.

Comment

I also surrender. I also want to put all my work in Darth's lap. Or just sit in it. Either one really.
                        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                        Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                          I also surrender. I also want to put all my work in Darth's lap. Or just sit in it. Either one really.
                          I'm pretty sure you're in trouble now.

Comment

Hello darkness my old friend.
                            If you start walking alone in it we can call you mickiel.

Grow thread grow.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah I wish we could bring that back. You'd get my vote.
                              IIRC I was the last one. The system broke as a result.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment