Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Bill Nye The Idiot Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Nye The Idiot Guy

So this passes for science today?

Bill Nye used to know the science of gender

Back in 1996, the popular PBS program “Bill Nye the Science Guy” taught kids that there are only two genders, determined by whether you have “XX” or “XY” chromosomes.

TV personality Bill Nye has since seen the politically correct light, and his new show on Netflix, “Bill Nye Saves the World,” teaches that “sexuality is a spectrum.”

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/bil...nce-of-gender/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Yeah, there are a lot of hard core scientists who are jumping off the rational ship to meet the requirements of their next grant.
    You could convert the lot of them to YEC if you started spreading around the $$$$$$.
    If that fails, try cocaine or call girls.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Even the liberals are mocking Bill Nye and his new show.

If you want to see the quality of what the show is about, go to youtube and search for the "bill nye my sex junk"

warning: it's disgusting as well as ridiculous.

PS, Seer, your clickbait titles are slipping. You should have named this: The end is Nye.

Comment

I wish I could change a diagnosis of cancer as easily as these people change gender.
        I feel like a cancer free person in a cancer riddled body...
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

So, if a heterosexual woman transgenders into a man, is she now gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            So, if a heterosexual woman transgenders into a man, is she now gay?
            She is what she says he is because gender is whatever you're feeling at the moment.
            Just like cancer - if you feel like you don't have it the cancer disappears because reality is determined by your noggin.

Comment

PS, Seer, your clickbait titles are slipping. You should have named this: The end is Nye.
              Not bad, just remember who the clickbait King is around here! It's good to be the King...
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Seer thought he was clickbait king then this happened...

Comment

If you want to see the quality of what the show is about, go to youtube and search for the "bill nye my sex junk"

Actually his clickbait titles are greatly improving, they used to be upworthy grade.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Seer thought he was clickbait king then this happened...
                    Seer didn't understand why the crowd was cheering...

Comment

I just watched the video. I have no words.

Edit: A comment by youtube user James Madison:

"As your former president, you have my permission to form right-wing death squads henceforth."
                      Last edited by Zymologist; 04-28-2017, 07:44 PM.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        I just watched the video. I have no words.
                        I have plenty of words but Tweb decorum prohibits most of them

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I just checked out the "sex junk" and "ice cream" videos, and all I have to say is this:

I support LGBT rights. I don't support Nye's efforts to promulgate his politics as science.
                          Last edited by Duragizer; 04-28-2017, 09:29 PM.
                          "When the Western world accepted Christianity, Caesar conquered; and the received text of Western theology was edited by his lawyers…. The brief Galilean vision of humility flickered throughout the ages, uncertainly…. But the deeper idolatry, of the fashioning of God in the image of the Egyptian, Persian, and Roman imperial rulers, was retained. The Church gave unto God the attributes which belonged exclusively to Caesar."

— Alfred North Whitehead

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            So this passes for science today?
                            Only to the sneering religionists trying to catch science out. Bill Nye did not say that. "An image purportedly showing a still from an old episode of "Bill Nye the Science Guy" bears a completely invented caption".

http://www.snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/
                            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                              Only to the sneering religionists trying to catch science out. Bill Nye did not say that. "An image purportedly showing a still from an old episode of "Bill Nye the Science Guy" bears a completely invented caption".

http://www.snopes.com/bill-nye-gender-chromosomes/
                              Do you read your own links?

Shortly after this meme went viral, and was subsequently debunked, Nye’s detractors latched onto a 20-year-old clip from Bill Nye the Science Guy which featured actress Amy Broder saying that there were “only two possibilities” when it comes to gender:

“You’re either X and X. Girl. Or X and Y. Boy. The chance of becoming either a boy or a girl is always 1 in 2.”
                              This clip comes from “Probabilities” an episode from the show’s fourth season. The scene can be glimpsed at the 7:43 mark of the following video:
                              It is an accurate representation of Nye's views. He claims his views "evolved" (IE: He abandoned science and swallowed SJW nutjobbery).
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment