Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Supremacist Hand Sign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The left is still baffled why they lost the White House. And the Senate. And the House of Representative. And the Governorships. And the state legislatures.
    They didn't lose.
    They put in Republicans which are undercover leftists.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      Apparently pol had a hand in this as well:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22108[/ATTACH]
      It might be time to unplug the internet.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        Apparently pol had a hand in this as well:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22108[/ATTACH]
        I like the flag with the bunny rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
          A three eared rabbit?

I figured it was a chicken since that looks like its comb.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They didn't lose.
            They put in Republicans which are undercover leftists.
            I've said for years that both Republicans and Democrats are taking us to hell in a hand basket it's just that the Republicans want to take the slightly longer route.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              A three eared rabbit?

I figured it was a chicken since that looks like its comb.
              The three eared rabbit is a notorious symbol of white supremacy.
              Old southern whites used to scare the local black population with the tail of the three eared rabbit that hunts run away slaves in the fields.
              I didn't go outside until I was 15 because I was scared.

Comment

Old southern whites used to scare the local black population with the tail of the three eared rabbit that hunts run away slaves in the fields.

After slavery was abolished, the southern whites didn't want to give up on the hunting rabbit tradition, so they made him into a humanoid rabbit who goes around placing eggs in backyards instead. That's how the Easter Bunny was made. Now instead of hunting for slaves he's hunting for the smiles of little children.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post

After slavery was abolished, the southern whites didn't want to give up on the hunting rabbit tradition, so they made him into a humanoid rabbit who goes around placing eggs in backyards instead. That's how the Easter Bunny was made. Now instead of hunting for slaves he's hunting for the smiles of little children.
                  Basically every thing a white person does, every holiday, every gesture, every word is based in racism.

Comment

Basically every thing a white person does, every holiday, every gesture, every word is based in racism.
                    It's they own fault for being borned white!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is almost as dumb as when I heard the triforce was racist
                      sigpic

Comment

OK - I'm afraid to ask, but I'll ask anyway .... HOW does a made up religious symbol for an RPG get to be racist?
                        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                        Scripture before Tradition:
                        but that won't prevent others from
                        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

It's the same thing with the tradition of hanging up Christmas stockings. White parents used to scare their children by telling them that if they received coal in their stockings too many times it would rub off on their skin, permanently turning them black.
                          Last edited by JonathanL; 04-30-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Cockatoo.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              Cockatoo.
                              Tu quoque!

Comment

I understand that it looks rather like a rude hand sign in South America.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment