Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Do you think they'll have to order more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think they'll have to order more?

USA running out of bombs: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/344839...-bombs-latest/
    As you can see the puppets of the defense contractors are in good working order.

This current situation is the entire point of bombing people who live in caves and wipe themselves with their left hands.
    Soon the defense contractors will have all the cash, cocaine, and call girls that they'll need until the next set of puppets is put in office.

But yeah, go ahead and pretend your vote counts - you'll never get an administration that does anything other than bomb goat herders for sport.
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

roguetech has been contacted by the DoD about our fine line of bombs but they want us to give them a demonstration. What did you say your address was again?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Meh Gerbil View Post
      As you can see the puppets of the defense contractors are in good working order.

This current situation is the entire point of bombing people who live in caves and wipe themselves with their left hands.
      Soon the defense contractors will have all the cash, cocaine, and call girls that they'll need until the next set of puppets is put in office.

But yeah, go ahead and pretend your vote counts - you'll never get an administration that does anything other than bomb goat herders for sport.
      According to the article it's running out of bombs because of bombing ISIS. Trump promised to behead ISIS. So I don't see the problem here. He never said he wouldn't wage war, he just agreed to no stupid nation building projects or removing secular dictators and replacing them with jihadis. You think white people should pay today for slavery 150 years ago so what problem do you have with him bombing slave traders?
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        According to the article it's running out of bombs because of bombing ISIS. Trump promised to behead ISIS. So I don't see the problem here. He never said he wouldn't wage war, he just agreed to no stupid nation building projects or removing secular dictators and replacing them with jihadis. You think white people should pay today for slavery 150 years ago so what problem do you have with him bombing slave traders?
        Did Tassman hack your account?
        I've never even hinted at the weird slavery thing.
        Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Did Tassman hack your account?
          I've never even hinted at the weird slavery thing.
          i distinctly remember you bringing it up as a weapon to bludgeon white people, or Christians in one of your depressive phases. It was probably on facebook.

Also, why would you think tassman hacked my account? Seems to me he gets reign of YOUR account every full moon.
          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Get with the program you commie hippy peacenik - Jesus needs more bombs!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

i distinctly remember you bringing it up as a weapon to bludgeon white people, or Christians in one of your depressive phases. It was probably on facebook.
              I don't subscribe, not even a little bit, to the idea that my ancestors can burden me with obligations to other people's descendants.

Also, why would you think tassman hacked my account? Seems to me he gets reign of YOUR account every full moon.
              Okay, accusing each other of being Tassman is just hurtful.
              Let's not get too nasty.

Comment

More bombs = less ISIS
                More bombs = more jobs.

Trump is keeping two campaign promises in one!

Comment

I always suspected you were related to goat herders.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment