Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tools.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tools that I have for work:

430 and 440 channel lock pliers
    Side cutting pliers
    Hammer
    Diagonal cutters
    Tape measure
    Screw drivers (flat head, phillips, tiny flat head)
    Voltage tester
    Level
    Head lamp
    Wire strippers
    Another tool I have is a combination of wire strippers, bolt cutters, and crimpers
    Wire skinning knife
    Scissors
    Tiny cutters (don't know the actual name, but this is the best description, similar to diagonal cutters)
    Ty-Rap gun

Oh, and I have a tool bag to put all of those in.
    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
    -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Gots to have an ethernet kit, along with toner/tracer....

Portable-font-b-Ethernet-b-font-Network-font-b-Tool-b-font-Cable-Tester-Kit-RJ45.jpg1-Telephone-Phone-Network-Cable-Line-Wire-Tracker.jpg
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Gots to have an ethernet kit, along with toner/tracer....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]22204[/ATTACH]

and a multimeter.

I found this one on Amazon for $6 and it works great! I bought extra ones and just tossed one in my toolbox, one in my car, gave one away as a gift.

https://www.amazon.com/Neiko-40508-M...rds=multimeter
        91ZdLR9o8PL._SL1500_.jpg

Comment

I've got a Leatherman Micra on my key chain. It has proven to be ten times better than a Swiss Army Knife

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            I've got a Leatherman Micra on my key chain. It has proven to be ten times better than a Swiss Army Knife

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22207[/ATTACH]
            I have several full size leatherman tools (some clones) and I also have this keychain tool that is really useful:

91yneDFOKaL._SL1500_.jpg

It was only $4 (amazon addon)

Comment

I always carry a knife - Gibbs' rule #9 - and it has a seat belt cutter and glass breaker.

rescue knife.jpg
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I always carry a knife - Gibbs' rule #9 - and it has a seat belt cutter and glass breaker.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22210[/ATTACH]
                well you do need to be able to poke cows at a moments notice

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  well you do need to be able to poke cows at a moments notice
                  Yeah, it beats carrying a trochar and cannula all the time.

I have some of these, but usually a narrow pocket knife will suffice....

ucm197344.gif

Comment

Yeah, it beats carrying a trochar and cannula all the time.

I have some of these, but usually a narrow pocket knife will suffice....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22213[/ATTACH]
                    wow. so you not only poke them but you install spigots in them. Is milking them too much trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      wow. so you not only poke them but you install spigots in them. Is milking them too much trouble?
                      You definitely don't want to be standing downwind when you open those spigots!

Comment

fencing tool.jpg

This little guy is my friend for this summer. He has been my friend for many summers past, but he and I are catching up on lost time this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayado View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]22685[/ATTACH]

This little guy is my friend for this summer. He has been my friend for many summers past, but he and I are catching up on lost time this year.
                          That is, indeed, quite a useful tool.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X