Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best problem I've ever had

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    inject T and lift
    I wish I could. I can't take any supplements not approved by my doctor. Hoping it was something like Low-T I had it tested. Normal levels. But I do need to lift weights. I think if I could build up some muscle mass, that would increase my metabolism since muscle burns more calories even when not being used. I just have no gyms near me (none that I can afford)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I wish I could. I can't take any supplements not approved by my doctor. Hoping it was something like Low-T I had it tested. Normal levels. But I do need to lift weights. I think if I could build up some muscle mass, that would increase my metabolism since muscle burns more calories even when not being used. I just have no gyms near me (none that I can afford)
    I hate gyms. So I got my hands on a couple bars and some plates and just lift in my basement. I recently got a friend to come to my place and lift with me a few times a week, so that's even better.
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

"Metal is an apple--everything's good but the core."

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zymologist View Post
    I hate gyms. So I got my hands on a couple bars and some plates and just lift in my basement. I recently got a friend to come to my place and lift with me a few times a week, so that's even better.
    Bars and plates?

I can do that!

922983-A-delicious-chocolate-candy-bar-on-a-plate--Stock-Photo.jpg

4. Amen Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Weight plates are expensive (at least 1$ a pound, AFAIK), so I was keeping an eye on craigslist while looking. One day I saw that somebody had posted 2 45's, 2 35's, and 2 25's for free. I headed to the address, knowing that they'd be gone...but they weren't!

I felt like a thief when I picked them up off the curb. One of my better craigslist finds.
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

"Metal is an apple--everything's good but the core."