Jan Markell and her stories about Oujia Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan Markell and her stories about Oujia Boards

Does anyone know about her? She seems like quite the strange woman, this story about Ouija Boards seems to be just outrageous! You guys think its possible to actually contact her to ask about the story/

" I was 23 years old.* (I know that was back in the Bronze Age, but divination hasn't changed.)* I was addicted to a Ouija board. I had people driving 100 miles to put their hands on the glass object, ask the board questions, and have it spell out answers. I was so good at it that*the glass object could move with no hands on it.
    It made predictions and many of them came true. It instilled power in me that was stunning. The glass object that spelled out words would often spin around the board in a frenzy, and it was always talking about dark, evil things. All predictions were negative. It scared many participants. It has supernatural power, but since it is of the devil, not all predictions came true because the devil does not know the future. "

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...001892024.html

There is a link from the page link you gave. It is for http://www.olivetreeviews.org/

They have contact information there.

A friend of mine had success with the Ouija board growing up. His family got informed of winning horses at the tracks. So there may be limited situations where the Ouija board has brought forth demonic activity. I'm lucky to have had no success with those in my younger years (and ever since).

Comment

Well her story it just sounds so sensationalistic and more like a stereotypical conversion story than anything else

Comment

From what I heard with my friend, I would tend to say that the demonic activity can happen. But at the same time, a miniscule number of people would have any success.

If some stranger shares something like this, I may consider it a possibility but their mention of such activity certainly isn't life changing for me.

As far as the Ouija Board itself, the lack of success with the board would likely persuade people against the idea of ghosts and demons rather than get them ensnared by demons.

Comment