Announcement

Collapse

Apologetics 301 Guidelines

If you think this is the area where you tell everyone you are sorry for eating their lunch out of the fridge, it probably isn't the place for you

This forum is open discussion between atheists and all theists to defend and debate their views on religion or non-religion. Please respect that this is a Christian-owned forum and refrain from gratuitous blasphemy. VERY wide leeway is given in range of expression and allowable behavior as compared to other areas of the forum, and moderation is not overly involved unless necessary. Please keep this in mind. Atheists who wish to interact with theists in a way that does not seek to undermine theistic faith may participate in the World Religions Department. Non-debate question and answers and mild and less confrontational discussions can take place in General Theistics.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Dear firstfloor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear firstfloor

First floor,

Discussing Apologetics is a lot like getting women in your van: It's WAY harder if you try to force it.
    The last Christian left at tweb

Shouldn't you be writing some Haiku right now?
    Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
      First floor,

Discussing Apologetics is a lot like getting women in your van: It's WAY harder if you try to force it.
      Dear First floor,

You should listen to Trout. He is the voice of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical strawberry View Post
        Dear First floor,

You should listen to Trout. He is the voice of experience.
        Awww ... Thanks. And cheer up, one day you'll score with a lady. Keep trying.
        The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Thanks for you advice. I shall try to be more agreeable. By the way, in the downtime I have been listening to most of the DogmaDebate archives. I think you probably want more David Smalley and less David Silverman.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Do you know this site? There is some really interesting discussion here:
            http://newcovenantgroup.com/
            and here:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/NCGStrea...?feature=watch
            hosted by Dr. Michael and Rhonda Jones and others.
            The latest show is about the discussion between Jesus and Nicodemus.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Regardless of your fundy atheist status, Mr. FirstFloor, one has to be impressed with your flurry of research.
              Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by MehGerbil View Post
                Regardless of your fundy atheist status, Mr. FirstFloor, one has to be impressed with your flurry of research.
                not to mention the quality of it! You can't beat youtube and google for getting to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  not to mention the quality of it! You can't beat youtube and google for getting to the truth.
                  I agree. We’ve never had it so good. But you have to have the wisdom to sort the dross from the silver (Proverbs 25:4). That comes with experience.

Comment

Comment

Hey Sparko, does that mean you can’t spot counter sarcasm? Try to be nice to me; I’m your biggest fan.

Comment